Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork Website Down?????
Everyone's having the same problems oneandonlymrsjones. Basically JCI is down. X
(15-10-2015, 23:12)Pixie Wrote: Everyone's having the same problems oneandonlymrsjones. Basically JCI is down. X

Bloody hell, having a great night too-ah well, early to bed for me , let's hope it will be sorted by the time I wake
(15-10-2015, 23:14)oneandonlyMrsJones Wrote:
(15-10-2015, 23:12)Pixie Wrote: Everyone's having the same problems oneandonlymrsjones. Basically JCI is down. X

Bloody hell, having a great night too-ah well, early to bed for me , let's hope it will be sorted by the time I wake

just when i was on a roll it goes down nevermind back at it tomorrow
I was online from 11am-5pm and had no custom on directcam but still had guys on phone chat and made sales thought it cant just be dead must be a problem could this be why? has it been going on all day? xx
Having problems again on JCI- cannot connect !
was resolved earlier !
Same here will hopefully be resolved soon things are bad enough as they are without this!
Pain in the neck ! Running out of patience and didn t have much to start with !
Was cut off mid session, feel really bad for the guy ! Was very bad timing for him !
I.was on briefly for a regular was fine , is it playing up again ?

Country-gal xxxx
Anyone else getting a connection time out when trying to go to AW?
I have just tried to get onto AW, and got the time out too.
My profile: MatureSally38K