Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Adultwork Website Down?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I have no problem. But sometimes quality work on adult site don't give good result. Because search engine banned some link.
hey, I agree its dead period these past few weeks.... whats happening...
it keeps hanging on me tonight and the guys who are trying to come on with me are saying they cant get it to work either. Grrr
(06-02-2014, 11:48)xxsaarahxx Wrote: [ -> ]all ok with me apart from having very long dead periods on just cam it x

ahhh thanks for your honesty, it's been quiet like this for us too...

we wondered what was happening to everyone. Maybe the sun & rain is causing people to come in flocks rather than a constant stream. xxx
(19-07-2014, 14:02)luv2fuc Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2014, 11:48)xxsaarahxx Wrote: [ -> ]all ok with me apart from having very long dead periods on just cam it x

ahhh thanks for your honesty, it's been quiet like this for us too...

we wondered what was happening to everyone. Maybe the sun & rain is causing people to come in flocks rather than a constant stream. xxx

Been slow since Rugby World cup- boys and their balls !!!!!
But DEAD since VAT charges applied
thought it was just me having problems!! keeps disconnecting and then not being able to connect!!! also agree with it being very dead recently
No problem here but when I used to have a rubbish internet connection it would drop out but that's it.
Im having problems with connecting on AW, it is stuck on trying to connect somehow.
I was having the same problem today, I had to clear all my history, cookies etc and restart the browser.

Sarah x x x

xKatieBabyx

No one could get into my private tonight, they all kept getting stuck 'connecting'. nice one AW... well and truly sabotage us, you're doing a great fucking job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4