Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Garnier BB CREAM!!
Heart 
I know we've already taken the piss right out of the name... I just wanted to tell the ladies that it is a really lovely product and highly recommended. Alot of foundations tend to look as though they just sit on top of my skin... This is beautiful. I LOVE BB (cream)!! Hehe!!

Nice to know the actual product is really good. Ok, although my mind is a blank at the moment, what about identifying other products that are really good but have either stupid, inappropriate or rubbish name to them.
I didn't like this as I found it a bit pointless for me, something between tinted moisturiser and foundation. And I want coverage for camming! Anyone know what the BB stands for, ask cant figure it out...
(05-11-2011, 02:18)Vlodina Wrote: I didn't like this as I found it a bit pointless for me, something between tinted moisturiser and foundation. And I want coverage for camming! Anyone know what the BB stands for, ask cant figure it out...

Ah, yes... Make-up for the camera is totally different... I find Loreal foundations are great on coverage... Infallible is the one I like!

BB stands for Blemish Balm apparently. I like it for off-work days... Looks very natural and gives that dewy look... Plus the all in one thing is a winner for me. AND it's a sunscreen but doesnt feel like one... Win!!
My favourite foundation at the moment has to be the maxfactor ageless elixer. It's a 2 in 1 foundation and serum with spf 15. It's really smooth and light going on and matches my colour tone perfectly. Not the cheapest, but worth the extra pennies for a more mature skin.
(05-11-2011, 03:52)DivineMissG Wrote: Ah, yes... Make-up for the camera is totally different... I find Loreal foundations are great on coverage... Infallible is the one I like!

BB stands for Blemish Balm apparently. I like it for off-work days... Looks very natural and gives that dewy look... Plus the all in one thing is a winner for me. AND it's a sunscreen but doesnt feel like one... Win!!

Ah, the days that I don't have the war paint on normally involve me in my pyjamas on my couch, so I don't need any make up! I use Rimmel typically, but me thinks Benefit next time as it is meant to be very high pigment etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Garnier really didn't think this advert through?? iluvjem 11 17,119 20-10-2011, 16:31
Last Post: DivineMissG