Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Garnier BB CREAM!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we've already taken the piss right out of the name... I just wanted to tell the ladies that it is a really lovely product and highly recommended. Alot of foundations tend to look as though they just sit on top of my skin... This is beautiful. I LOVE BB (cream)!! Hehe!!

monty69

Nice to know the actual product is really good. Ok, although my mind is a blank at the moment, what about identifying other products that are really good but have either stupid, inappropriate or rubbish name to them.
I didn't like this as I found it a bit pointless for me, something between tinted moisturiser and foundation. And I want coverage for camming! Anyone know what the BB stands for, ask cant figure it out...
(05-11-2011, 02:18)Vlodina Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't like this as I found it a bit pointless for me, something between tinted moisturiser and foundation. And I want coverage for camming! Anyone know what the BB stands for, ask cant figure it out...

Ah, yes... Make-up for the camera is totally different... I find Loreal foundations are great on coverage... Infallible is the one I like!

BB stands for Blemish Balm apparently. I like it for off-work days... Looks very natural and gives that dewy look... Plus the all in one thing is a winner for me. AND it's a sunscreen but doesnt feel like one... Win!!
My favourite foundation at the moment has to be the maxfactor ageless elixer. It's a 2 in 1 foundation and serum with spf 15. It's really smooth and light going on and matches my colour tone perfectly. Not the cheapest, but worth the extra pennies for a more mature skin.
(05-11-2011, 03:52)DivineMissG Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes... Make-up for the camera is totally different... I find Loreal foundations are great on coverage... Infallible is the one I like!

BB stands for Blemish Balm apparently. I like it for off-work days... Looks very natural and gives that dewy look... Plus the all in one thing is a winner for me. AND it's a sunscreen but doesnt feel like one... Win!!

Ah, the days that I don't have the war paint on normally involve me in my pyjamas on my couch, so I don't need any make up! I use Rimmel typically, but me thinks Benefit next time as it is meant to be very high pigment etc.