Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rental Movie Uploading
(16-06-2011, 18:37)Katy-Exige Wrote: Michelle, might be a nice idea if you've cracked it, to write up a guide and have Lolo make it a sticky, i know alot of girls have issues with this

A good idea Katie - But it would-be the length of a University Theses!! The problem in writting a guide is that there are so many variables:
If you use AW's program you have to drop your computers Firewall, which some people would-be uncomfortable doing.
You can upload it via an outside FTP (File conversion program) provider. 'Core FTP' is the one which is what I did in the end. I found that the problems I encountered weren't so much with understanding AW but was understanding Core FTP and how to use it. This is what led to me staying up to 3am trying to get the upload to work.
I found that AW were excellent in assisting me. I e-mailed them several times asking for advice and if they had received my File, to which their responses were very quick.
If you do need any advice whilst uploading, rather than me writting a manual then it would-be easier to drop me an e-mail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  movie rental still .... crystal denison 4 6,612 24-11-2011, 19:14
Last Post: crystal denison