Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Rental Movie Uploading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know the 'AW Technique' as to how to upload Movie Rentals.
I've tried 3rd party FTP Providers and still can't get my file to transfer!!
Any tips would-be greatly appreciated ;-) x
Ive managed to upload one until its nearly done then it caves in on me, so im no help!
I'll have a look later, I have managed to do it, but it is a convoluted method!
(15-06-2011, 15:21)MrSmith767 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a look later, I have managed to do it, but it is a convoluted method!

Hi Hun - I think I may have just 'cracked' it!!! Fingers crossed and all that - Will let you know if not - And a big thank you for the offer, I may still-be taking you up on it!! ;-) x
see on aw they say they are having upload problems
(15-06-2011, 16:27)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]see on aw they say they are having upload problems

That appeared just as I think I may have successfully completed the 30 minute upload!! Yet to see if it has been successful Sad
In the meantime I have a glass of wine in my hand, so - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smile x

(15-06-2011, 16:34)MichelleSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-06-2011, 16:27)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]see on aw they say they are having upload problems

That appeared just as I think I may have successfully completed the 30 minute upload!! Yet to see if it has been successful Sad
In the meantime I have a glass of wine in my hand, so - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smile x

i have a bucks fizz so cheers Big Grin
I've had a beer so 'Belch'!
Sussed it out ;-) Hopefully it will-be posted on AW tonight - Keep an eye out - Or take a look - Little Sub Slut Gets 'Six of the Best.' x
Michelle, might be a nice idea if you've cracked it, to write up a guide and have Lolo make it a sticky, i know alot of girls have issues with this
Pages: 1 2