Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

fisting
does any woman actually like this

the mentality of some guys who think all woman should love it

I don't mind it, but it needs a lot of patience, and care, and I need to be quite turned on... just trying to ram a whole hand up there is not pleasant! Hubby has only managed to get up to his knuckles.. then it got painful.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Ouch not for me
Nope, can't do it and tried enough times to know it doesn't work and not interested in trying again.
(20-05-2011, 10:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Nope, can't do it and tried enough times to know it doesn't work and not interested in trying again.

Depends ,have done and enjoyed it (with another girl)not sure i would let a man do it!
I have huge hands for a girl.
I enjoy being fisted, only ever done it to a girl once though, i loved the feeling of that!

Can't self fist properly, as I have short arms, but i have a couple of fist toys, and hubby can just about fist me too which i really like.
I find it a tight squeeze with a cock or a finger - so the thought of a fist sounds like torture.
I have seen 5 ladies who offer fisting. With 3 I did get my fist in up to my wrist, with the other two I only got the fingers in. I must admit I really enjoyed it and I hope the ladies got some enjoyment as well. I have medium sized hands and the 3 successful attempts were not with "skinny birds".
I've heard that it's not about how skinny you are, but whether you've had children or not. I have no idea if that is true. Can anyone accommodate a fist on here who hasn't given birth?