Adultwork Forum

Full Version: fisting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does any woman actually like this

the mentality of some guys who think all woman should love it

I don't mind it, but it needs a lot of patience, and care, and I need to be quite turned on... just trying to ram a whole hand up there is not pleasant! Hubby has only managed to get up to his knuckles.. then it got painful.
Ouch not for me
Nope, can't do it and tried enough times to know it doesn't work and not interested in trying again.
(20-05-2011, 10:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, can't do it and tried enough times to know it doesn't work and not interested in trying again.

Depends ,have done and enjoyed it (with another girl)not sure i would let a man do it!
I have huge hands for a girl.
I enjoy being fisted, only ever done it to a girl once though, i loved the feeling of that!

Can't self fist properly, as I have short arms, but i have a couple of fist toys, and hubby can just about fist me too which i really like.
I find it a tight squeeze with a cock or a finger - so the thought of a fist sounds like torture.
I have seen 5 ladies who offer fisting. With 3 I did get my fist in up to my wrist, with the other two I only got the fingers in. I must admit I really enjoyed it and I hope the ladies got some enjoyment as well. I have medium sized hands and the 3 successful attempts were not with "skinny birds".
I've heard that it's not about how skinny you are, but whether you've had children or not. I have no idea if that is true. Can anyone accommodate a fist on here who hasn't given birth?
Pages: 1 2