Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ridiculous reverse bookings
I have had 2 appointments from it but I only bid on them as they were in my area and were willing to pay what I actually charge
The flirt connection stuff is so naff. I'd look a complete dimwit sending it to one of my potential clients. I'd be embarrassed to do it! I've tried doing a couple of reverse bookings saying 'take a look at my profile and see if we might click'.... but nothing. I think some of them are looking for erotic stories!
remember seeing on pnet all the guys complaining about the women doing it
I think that is the women that don't fit the criteria lolo, some women just reply to everything regardless of what they are looking for and I guess that must be a bit annoying.
true i never thought that
Seems pointless responding if you don't fit their criteria. A waste of your time and theirs.
I put a Reverse Bid on some time ago and a woman from the Phillipines contacted me! I replied stating that while not quite local to me, I was on my way and that the swim should sharpen my appetite before lunchtime. Never heard anymore back.. Living in the Midlands, I have responses from South Wales, The South Coast and East Anglia. Should have geography classes at AW for some !!
JM.
(20-05-2011, 19:42)ShySmile Wrote: Seems pointless responding if you don't fit their criteria. A waste of your time and theirs.

Thing is sometimes a girl will be prepared to travel, especially if it is an unusually good booking, and she might hang a tour around it. Or sometimes girls respond to bookings in areas their friends or family live in, so they can hit 2 birds with 1 stone!
If I'm thinking of going somewhere to visit friends/family I might check the reverse bookings in the area or see if it would be feasible to try and fit some work in.
Have you read the ones from man who wants to pay i really dont get that at all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AW reverse bookings Nova70 13 27,048 12-06-2015, 14:18
Last Post: Nova70
  Reverse bookings, work for you? Katy-Exige 77 117,670 27-08-2011, 06:15
Last Post: Freddo