Meet Time: 22:00
Meet Duration: 3hrs
Prepared to Pay: 80 GBP

Looking for a: Female
Type: Outcall
Town: Leeds
Post Code: LS28

I've taken his name out just incase he is on here
i looked at it a couple of times & for the amounts from 0 - 20, they had over 100 bids, are women that desperate
looking for the bargin of the century
(18-05-2011, 14:52)NICK123BRISTOL Wrote: looking for the bargin of the century

Thinks he is more likely to get the bargain basement

lol and I said no to a guy this morning for being cheeky enough to ask me to see him 20 mins for £60. Mind you he had already pissed me off by then, so I didn't want to see him any more. I needed time to cool down.
I may be odd (no need to agree!!) but only times I've placed reverse bookings I've put my usual fee bracket and actually then paid higher to see the right people. Trying to get it "on the cheap" just isn't right to me and starts the whole relationship off on the wrong footing
A gent......but a naughty one
There are loads like that on there... I saw the one you posted Emily... I even looked at it to see why it was so low (thought it might be another photographer type thing) but.... alas. All I know is I will not be bidding on it!
have any of u bidded on any, i really dont see the point
i bid on one on a sunday afternoon. i had six hours before i had to go see a client so figured i'd try get one in between.... the guy accepted my bid and off i went.

it's a good way for a client to state exactly what they are looking for and for me means there wont be an unexpected requests during the meeting. I quite like using it.... but i never use the client connection flirt stuff.... i find that a bit too forward!!
I have used it. I saw a guy in Gloucester who likes to take photos a couple of times due to reverse bookings and saw him again recently. He pays slightly less than my usual rate, but he is very low maintenance and actually a lovely chap.

There are some guys that I think do it for the attention though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AW reverse bookings Nova70 13 27,048 12-06-2015, 14:18
Last Post: Nova70
  Reverse bookings, work for you? Katy-Exige 77 117,674 27-08-2011, 06:15
Last Post: Freddo