Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

arriving early
(18-05-2011, 09:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I put my hair up in a bunchy when I have any extra showers, but my face always needs to be made up again. I must have slippy skin lol. Thankfully my hair is quite thin (but lots of it) so it dries quite quickly and I usally just scrunch dry it to get a big tigress look.

I take it you don't do facials then Emily? lol

Hell no I would never be able to get the gungy bits outBig Grin

(18-05-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 09:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I put my hair up in a bunchy when I have any extra showers, but my face always needs to be made up again. I must have slippy skin lol. Thankfully my hair is quite thin (but lots of it) so it dries quite quickly and I usally just scrunch dry it to get a big tigress look.

I take it you don't do facials then Emily? lol

Hell no I would never be able to get the gungy bits outBig Grin

rofl

(17-05-2011, 17:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That was lucky Emily. The guys round here don't seem to have much in the way of patience. Was he a reg?

No it was the first time I had seen him we had exchanged a few emails and calls before hand so he did no I was genuine he even left me a review on another site

That was lucky then, not many guys like that. I hope he becomes a reg for you.
He's a lovely guy Kate a member of wysg