Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

arriving early
i dont mind if its pre arranged that he can arrive early or if its 10 - 15 minutes early but 45 minutes early then demanding to be seen is annoying

girls have u ever had this

guys have u ever arrived very early without prior arrangement
I quite often get guys arriving anything from 20 mins early. I usually ask them to wait on the layby for 5 or 10 mins if I'm not ready, as once they're in the private carpark I think that looks very suspect. If I'm ready it doesn't bother me, but I usually need an extra 5 mins.

I've never had anyone as much as 45 mins early and I'm sorry, but they would have to wait for me or re-arrange, as that is just silly.
Yes quite often I dont mind if I am ready it can cause problems at times though.

When I take a booking I jot down the name time and last 4 digits of the phone number. A few months ago i took a couple of booking quite close together time wise, the phone rang and the guy said hi i am here quick look at the number and thought yes that my appointment so I gave him the door number. Once he was in and we were chatting he said hope that you did not mind me turning up early and I thought oh hell you are my 1.45 appointment not my 1 oclock but it was to late by then.

Luckily enough the guy that did book for 1 oclock had waited he said he thought something must have cropped up so he just hung around till I answered my phone.
That was lucky Emily. The guys round here don't seem to have much in the way of patience. Was he a reg?
i think i cursed myself with this thread as the next one was over a hour late
I always try to give plenty of time for traffic before a booking, I think the worst I have been is 10 minutes early, I called to say I was there, and it wasn't a problem.

I have also been quite late once, there was an accident on a bridge in Glasgow, and I was snarled up in traffic. I called to apologise about 5 mins before the booking to say I was stuck, the lady was very gracious, saying she didn't have anyone for a couple of hours after me. we spoke a couple more times whilst I was in the queue, and I finally got there 50 mins late. The ludicrous thing was, I could see her apartment from the the motorway the whole time, and she knew by looking out of the window just how bad the traffic was.

Maybe I should have left my car on the hard shoulder, as the chaos was still there an hour later!

I wish they were all fashionably late. The number of times my hair hasn't been dry or my make-up on when they ring! I really like having a good shower, hair wash and moisturise just before they arrive and sometimes I mis-time it! I like being squeaky clean, especially since I started smoking again, I hate my hair smelling of smoke.
I'm thinking the way to go, is to have my make-up and hair done, and then have a shower together - so I can be sure we're both 100% clean.... still pondering on this one.
It's very hard to keep the make up on when you do that shy, I've tried it lol and it slips off with the steam or I ended up getting my heair wet giving them a bj.

I usually have a shower before someone comes to see me and always re-apply make up, as it seems to come off with all the snogging etc and I tend to take make up off when I go out of the apartment, so the neighbours or my son don't notice I've tarted myself up.

Why are you SMOKING???? Bad girl!!!!
I never actually shower with a client I have very high maintenance hair that takes forever to dry so that would be my day knackered

I shower before they arrive and have become an expert at being able to do it without getting my hair wet or ruining my makeup
I put my hair up in a bunchy when I have any extra showers, but my face always needs to be made up again. I must have slippy skin lol. Thankfully my hair is quite thin (but lots of it) so it dries quite quickly and I usally just scrunch dry it to get a big tigress look.

I take it you don't do facials then Emily? lol