Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Don't buy a notebook!
I'm getting to screaming point with my notebook which keeps buggering up my are shite!typing and deleting stuff before I have sent it. They

See! Angry
i had the same problem just got rid of it was too annoying
Hello CurlyK,
Can you get a wireless or usb keyboard to attach to it?
(15-05-2011, 21:30)ShySmile Wrote: Hello CurlyK,
Can you get a wireless or usb keyboard to attach to it?

Hmmm... I think that might be a worthy investment. I wrote a message to lolo and kenny earlier today and neither of them got them, due to said stupid notebook. I had lost the will to live. I think that is a very good idea, thanks x
Try a usb keyboard, it's the cheapest way to start troubleshooting, if you dont have one already you can pick one up at a market for about £5

I have a £5 voucher from staples that I think I may use today.
wish i had thought of that i got rid of mine
Oh lolo, I wish you had too. I managed to get into town this afternoon and got one from Argos in the end. I had about 5 mins on the computer this afternoon with it before I had a booking and had to leave for home and it made such a difference. I can use it now. Thanks guys x
bugger u live & learn
(16-05-2011, 21:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh lolo, I wish you had too. I managed to get into town this afternoon and got one from Argos in the end. I had about 5 mins on the computer this afternoon with it before I had a booking and had to leave for home and it made such a difference. I can use it now. Thanks guys x

Yipee, I'm pleased for you! x