Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Don't buy a notebook!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting to screaming point with my notebook which keeps buggering up my are shite!typing and deleting stuff before I have sent it. They

See! Angry
i had the same problem just got rid of it was too annoying
Hello CurlyK,
Can you get a wireless or usb keyboard to attach to it?
(15-05-2011, 21:30)ShySmile Wrote: [ -> ]Hello CurlyK,
Can you get a wireless or usb keyboard to attach to it?

Hmmm... I think that might be a worthy investment. I wrote a message to lolo and kenny earlier today and neither of them got them, due to said stupid notebook. I had lost the will to live. I think that is a very good idea, thanks x
Try a usb keyboard, it's the cheapest way to start troubleshooting, if you dont have one already you can pick one up at a market for about £5
I have a £5 voucher from staples that I think I may use today.
wish i had thought of that i got rid of mine
Oh lolo, I wish you had too. I managed to get into town this afternoon and got one from Argos in the end. I had about 5 mins on the computer this afternoon with it before I had a booking and had to leave for home and it made such a difference. I can use it now. Thanks guys x
bugger u live & learn
(16-05-2011, 21:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lolo, I wish you had too. I managed to get into town this afternoon and got one from Argos in the end. I had about 5 mins on the computer this afternoon with it before I had a booking and had to leave for home and it made such a difference. I can use it now. Thanks guys x

Yipee, I'm pleased for you! x