Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who killed Kenny?
(15-05-2011, 16:42)Admin Wrote: Hi Kenny,

The Private Message system was never disabled, it was our mail server which relates to the forum email facility only which has now been restored.

We received one Private Message only from you which relates to moderators and your recommendations, we did not feel the need to respond at the time as the issue was already been discussed on the forums, but would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not replying and thank you for your suggestions.

Then why did you tell me that all corespondance I sent was automatically destroyed without reading, surely if it was never disabled, you would have received the other pms I sent.
Hi Kenny,

I was referring to all email correspondence, when our mail server was disabled the email account to which all mail was sent to from the forum did not exist therefore would never be received.

Private messages do not rely on our email server, they are powered by the forum software.

If you feel that there are any additional Private Messages that we should have received then please check your private message sent items here and you will be able to resend them unless they have been deleted in which case please check your trash can and use the forward feature to resend.

I hope this helps.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I had hoped that someone would eventualy support me in this, as I dont think it is correct for Admin to disable a support facility for 2 weeks and not tell anyone, and then to mention about the private message I sent them on the forum, but it does seem as if that I am in a minority of one, so its better to leave the board.

I sent my resignation into the board, as there is no other way I can see of ending my membership, unless i have missed something.
Kenny from a personal point of view I felt let down by you. I enjoyed your company and your friendship on the forum and thought of you very fondly. I enjoyed your input and enthusiasm on the boards and thought we were all getting on well as people. I was surprised how you just dropped everything and everyone to make your point. Admin did all they could to appease you, but they are only human and in the infancy of this new board made one mistake. I believe you over reacted and because no one came on your crusade through your dummy out.

The point is, the forum is doing well, we are all enjoying it here still and there is nothing like the iron thumb of either UKP or Punternet here, it's a really pleasant place to be and it was more pleasant when you were posting too. You will be missed, but it is of your own making that you have decided to resign and put a situation before potential 'real' friends, which I geniunely believe some of us will be. You should have been one of them Kenny. Just remember this when you move on to the next forum and feel like an outsider.
Toys out of the pram.. much?

Sorry this all seems quite random, and it just looks like you are looking for an agruement?

this board is relatively new so it is bound to have teething troubles, and if its like most forums then i believe it will be run by volunteers... who help in their spare time.. i presume like Lolo?

So far this forum has been really friendly.

I admins haven't posted details of what was in your pm so i really can't see what the fuss is all about?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(07-06-2011, 08:21)jayzee77 Wrote: Toys out of the pram.. much?

Sorry this all seems quite random, and it just looks like you are looking for an agruement?

If I was looking for an arguement why would I ask to be removed from the forum.
(07-06-2011, 06:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Kenny from a personal point of view I felt let down by you. I enjoyed your company and your friendship on the forum and thought of you very fondly. I enjoyed your input and enthusiasm on the boards and thought we were all getting on well as people. I was surprised how you just dropped everything and everyone to make your point. Admin did all they could to appease you, but they are only human and in the infancy of this new board made one mistake. I believe you over reacted and because no one came on your crusade through your dummy out.

The point is, the forum is doing well, we are all enjoying it here still and there is nothing like the iron thumb of either UKP or Punternet here, it's a really pleasant place to be and it was more pleasant when you were posting too. You will be missed, but it is of your own making that you have decided to resign and put a situation before potential 'real' friends, which I geniunely believe some of us will be. You should have been one of them Kenny. Just remember this when you move on to the next forum and feel like an outsider.

I hope this forum does do well and that some folk on here do become friends in real life, as for the one mistake, what was it, disabling the pm system for 2 weeks without telling anyone, or by saying on the forum what I had sent to Admin in a pm!.

Anyway im not trying to cause ructions, merely saying farwell, and why I think it is best I leave now, and hope that the forum will accept my resignation.
I've not noticed the PM system being disabled at all? I've been PM'ing Kate and Lolo, so has Doctor cat..
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
He was referring to the pm system between admin and members. He tried to contact them about something and got no response, which annoyed him and then annoyed him more when he found out it had been disabled without anyone being told.

I imagine in retrospect Admin would have made an announcement and provided us with a temporary email address should we need them, or elected a temporary moderator (as we did not have one then) who could have helped, but they didn't.

It could have been dealt with better, but I don't think it was worth getting this upset about or leaving. We all live and learn.
my view he was just being petty the more the forum grew with more people joining in, he was losing the attention on himself, especially immature when I posted he was coming on invisible, he sent me a pm saying he was taking mine & emily's rep points away for that

if that's the case we don't need spiteful people on here there are plenty of other boards where he can find that
He will be lucky to find a board that he has not either been banned from or resigned from in the past