Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who killed Kenny?
Where did he go? Anyone know if he is alright, just taking a break or someone got him in the back?
he's joined the invisibles
oh my god..... you bastards!

it was the hood he never saw us coming
Having been banned from two previous boards, for trying to say what i thought was right, in a honest and careful way, I was not wanting to go the same way again, so I asked what it was the others on this forum got their marching orders for, and the reply was deafening!.

Not only did the sent pms not get a reply, but I was told they failed to reach the admin because that the facility was switched of, so I dont think I will be posting on this forum again, or a member for much longer, as I dont want to be kicked off, id rather have the right to walk away.

Who killed Kenny.....look very closely.

Hi Kenny,

Please be assured that this forum offers an independent and neutral service to it's members and no member other than those who breach our forum rules, terms and continue to do so following receiving a fair warning(s) will ever be banned.

One person, despite having numerous alias accounts was banned from this forum for continual serious breaches of our terms, despite been issued with a fair and clear warning on no less than 5 occasions we was left with no option but to impose a ban.

In relation to our email server, it was victim to a spam attack and we had to disable the mail server to ensure the integrity of the forum software, an issue which has now been resolved.

I hope this alleviates some of your concerns.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
So it was okay to disable a facility for contacting you, and not bother telling anyone about it, even though it was down for about 2 weeks.

During which time I tried to contact you a few times with some concerns, and when I asked you why you were ok to send my a pm about the top 5 posts for the week, and yet not acknowledge any of mine, there was no question from you about what the issues were about.

It was just a waste of my time really.

I realise this is not going to get us anywhere, and that as you are employed by the forum there is only going to be the one outcome,

If you were prepaired to discuss this further of the forum board then I would enter into debate with you.
Kenny what would you like to debate?

adultworkbanner4
(15-05-2011, 16:12)Admin Wrote: Kenny what would you like to debate?

Oh very good Admin, if you read my post I said I would debate this of the forum board, ........... If you have problems following this thread, and fail to see the issue, then I dont hold out much hope for talking to you via pm, if the facility is back on!.
Hi Kenny,

The Private Message system was never disabled, it was our mail server which relates to the forum email facility only which has now been restored.

We received one Private Message only from you which relates to moderators and your recommendations, we did not feel the need to respond at the time as the issue was already been discussed on the forums, but would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not replying and thank you for your suggestions.

adultworkbanner4