Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New webcam needed
Thankyou ladyeeesss... Thats been a great help... To be honest I dont do much filming just the odd snap shot and webcam broadcast...
Hope you all have a safe and prosperous day and night Xx
I use the c910 really clear cam, your right katy records very large files, so if the c920 is better for recording will buy that one too x
I have only been camming for about 6 months but I use my integrated laptop webcam. The quality is awful I think but I don't get any complaints?! Have been saving up for the Logitech Pro 9000 so will be getting that this weekend, then my regs will see how bad the quality really is!

Also like ScottyHottie said using an inbuilt cam is extremely limiting and I get tired of moving the laptop down for the 'action' and then having to stop and lift it back up again so I can read what the custie is saying. So aggravating! Can't wait for my new cam this Saturday, freedom to 'play' and read what the custie wants/thinks would be fantastic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't offer webcam; verification needed? Bbwpinup24x 3 6,704 22-04-2015, 00:40
Last Post: Inked-up-barbie24