Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New webcam needed
Hi all...
Im going to invest in a new webcam soon and wondered what you girls use.. At the moment I have a Logitech 9000 Professional... Ive used these for a few years now but thought maybe time to update..
I have a great spec pc and a 120 mg broadband connection...
Looking forward to seeing what you all use
thanks in advance
Sherri Xx
Is it mostly for camming or do you also film? I used to have the Pro9000 and was a great wee cam for both. I upgraded to the c910 which is amazingly clear (not in an unflattering way!) but the only problem I have with it is when filming if I'm a few metres away from the cam I'm a little blurry.
Hi i use a microsoft hd webcam and use windows 7. i live in the countryside and bought the webcam back in 2010, i find it great for camming and making movies, however the down side is having to plug the webcam in, i hoping to buy a new laptop soon with a webcam intergrated, do any of you girls use a webcam thats built in ?
Also i think it depends on how strong the connection is more than the webcam quality

x country-gal
As a rule, although there may be exceptions, built in webcams are shitty. External ones are built for the purpose and typically have much better megapixel-ness. Logitechs also come with half decent software for recording and taking photos. I started with a an integrated webcam, looking at some screenshots yesterday, that were taken on it using JCI - aargh! Awful. But at the time nobody complain. However, now they are used to seeing me in technicolour.

You're also really limited with a built in camera, all you can do is tilt the screen and move the laptop. You have so much more freedom with a proper USB cam.
I have an i7 gaming laptop but the built in cam is diabolical!

I use a c920 with lots of lighting, which probably explains a lot...but I do enjoy the wows I get when I bounce my boobs up and down in front of the cam, as that gets captured well.

I need to have juscamit set to it's max bandwidth of 1mbps or it lags.

I liked my 9000 but the c920 is a lot clearer and means I can record movie clips in HD. The c920 also makes the image look brighter, so it's better than the 9000 in poorer lighting...which reminds me to try it out in my old camming spot as I moved position partly because of the lighting.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi girls okay i will not use a built in one then! I will stick to the microsoft hd webcam as it has worked brilliantly for me and i have had no guy complaining about the quality, quite the opposite infact saying how clear i look, i will check out the logitech ones as i have heard they are good, does justcamit recommend the locitech brand ?

xxx btw you do have great boobies classy Wink
Ooh Katy didn't think of that thanks hun. Will get a 20 for my clips x
Thanks CG x

Katie - I like c920 for clips as it compresses them automatically when I record in the max 1080 setting. HD is widescreen but I'm used to that now. The c920 records in widescreen no matter the setting but the c910 will record in standard size if not recording in HD. The only draw back with the c910 is the time it takes after recording to compress the file and the fact that the file size is much larger than with the c920. The drawback of both the c910 and c920 is that it's not as good as the 9000 for distance filming. I still prefer the c920 for filming though.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I use a logitech c910 and I love it its so lovely and clear and records up to 1080p. Only thing I don't like sometimes is when I move close to the cam quickly it goes out of focus but it usually corrects itself quickly.
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't offer webcam; verification needed? Bbwpinup24x 3 6,704 22-04-2015, 00:40
Last Post: Inked-up-barbie24