Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
Yes thats what i mean you have to wait 2 weeks for your first transfer then when you continue to transfer every tuesday you get paid your credits weekly and with no bank charges now that they are offering the uk bank option. The bank charges were ridiculous before when it was european bank transfer only.
Yes after the initial first pay which is a fortnight wait thats what i mean when we transfer every tuesday we will have our credits hitting our bank account weekly,i've been doing it that way for years.
Transfer made - 01/01/2013 = payment received - 15/01/2013
Transfer made - 08/01/2013 = payment received - 22/01/2013
Transfer made - 15/01/2013 = payment received - 29/01/2013
Transfer made - 22/01/2013 = payment received - 05/02/2013
Transfer made - 29/01/2013 = payment received - 12/02/2013
Transfer made - 05/02/2013 = payment received - 19/02/2013
Transfer made - 12/02/2013 = payment received - 26/02/2013
Transfer made - 19/02/2013 = payment received - 05/03/2013
Transfer made - 26/02/2013 = payment received - 12/03/2013
Transfer made - 05/03/2013 = payment received - 19/03/2013

That sort of thing... weekly payments, two weeks in arrears.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi, so 3 weeks then? If I transfer today it arrives in 3 weeks yes?

You cannot call it weekly, its not weekly. If I paid out daily 2 weeks in arrears can I call it dailypay still?

Calling it weeklypay will confuse new members to Adultwork.

If you said to a new member, Today is Sunday, Adultwork pay weekly, when do you expect to be paid? If they said next Sunday eg next week they would be wrong and they would be wrong because someone wrote they get paid weekly on Adultwork.

There is 2 ways of saying it, one will confuse members and one wont.

"Payout is weekly on a 2 week delay eg 3 weeks" is the correct thing to tell a new member, not weeklypay.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi

With you trinity there on weekly money, mine comes into my bank account every week
As long as i pull the credits every week money appears every tuesday,
and Yes, there will always be a lead time on any money earned

So the same applies to daily pay - its only paid daily if you have earned
money from the previous day if you haven't you get no money

We all have our ways of preference on how we get paid, there is no
right or wrong, it's what works for you

Maybe we ought to concentrate on issues we all have a common
goal on - fake profiles, time wasters, underage guys etc

Anna

Ps posted aw reply to guest in pvt issue
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
(17-03-2013, 23:29)Admin Wrote: You cannot call it weekly, its not weekly. If I paid out daily 2 weeks in arrears can I call it dailypay still?

I think, to be honest, you are being a little pedantic here!

Yes, technically you are right... of course.

But if people are working consistently then they can get money in the bank every week just by doing a transfer every week.

Yes, it is the money you requested two weeks previously, and yes it will be the earnings from the week prior to the transfer request, so it is money from up to three weeks previously....

...but....

... once you get past the initial lead time, you would end up with money hitting your bank every week.

Which is what she was trying to say.

Yes, it could be misleading if read by someone who doesn't have a full understanding of the system, and I realise that you have a vested interest in defending your service.... but I think you can probably afford to relax a bit? You've got enough girls on here singing your praises! Wink

less stress.... more love and peace.

Angel
xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's less than 2 weeks between transfer and receipt. If I transfer tomorrow (Tuesday), I will receive it 2 weeks today.

I receive payments weekly if I transfer weekly...it's just money I earned up to 2 weeks previously. I'm used to be paid monthly, so I have no problem with that.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Private gallery and video clips are a week, unless its been bought for longer then a week. It depends on the plan i.e. 24 hrs / 1 week/ 3 weeks/ 1 month etc. etc.

Edit: I was replying to Admin's post, ooops its gone .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Uk bank transfer is the best usually appears on the monday too now. so go fot that option and like said dont leave it to build up to much.
(18-03-2013, 16:33)fetishbootslut Wrote: Uk bank transfer is the best usually appears on the monday too now. so go fot that option

He's already said he's signed up for DP.