Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
I have decided i have let my money accumulate in my adult work account for longer than needs be. This will be the first time i take money out.

I know this site is riddled with hidden charges etc so was just wondering if certain ways are cheaper than others.

My ideal would be to put it straight into my uk bank account, will this give me any hidden charges?

also, what is the minimum amount to transfer?
Not sure about hidden charges from AW, all charges asfaik are taken at source. Your bank may charge you however for conversion etc, you will need to checkout their T'C's. AW process transfers every Tuesday but as you have not withdrawn for some time it will be two weeks after you transfer. So for eg if you transfer today, AW will process a fortnight from nest tues, not sure how long it then takes to show up in your account but I would assume the next day. Have you though of Daily Pay? You could have that money in your account tomorrow. PM me for more details or check out this thread http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2907.html
(15-03-2013, 15:15)scottswald Wrote: I have decided i have let my money accumulate in my adult work account for longer than needs be. This will be the first time i take money out.

I know this site is riddled with hidden charges etc so was just wondering if certain ways are cheaper than others.

My ideal would be to put it straight into my uk bank account, will this give me any hidden charges?

also, what is the minimum amount to transfer?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
i used to use payoneer but that was a piss take with the charges cheques found i waited to long bank transfer ive never used ..... saying that tho im with Daily Pay and get my money straight in my bank account daily no hidden charges i find this works for me better with daily pay you can have it paid every monday straight into you bank maybe that would be a better option for you ??????
although dailypay would be easier i really dont need the money in a hurry what so ever so losing that 6% for daily pay would mean more to me than actually getting the money fast.

x
(15-03-2013, 16:30)scottswald Wrote: although dailypay would be easier i really dont need the money in a hurry what so ever so losing that 6% for daily pay would mean more to me than actually getting the money fast.

x

I get where you're coming from, but there are lot's of other benefits included, see the girls at the top of the page? All in the group and the only girls that can be featured here, also the group is positioned on the front page of AW virtually everyday. There are other benefits too.
You don't have to recieve pay daily, you can choose weekly or even have it set so you email when you want paying. Lot's to think about.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I originally joined dailypay because im greedy and wanted more money at xmas! I now just love that i go to the cash machine, get my money and then as if by magic someone replaces it the next day! The extra promotion really does cover the 6% so it pays for itself really. Also, i like the fact that if i ever have a problem with aw (i never have as yet, but others have) they are able to help you and get some sense out of them whereas they tend to send us round the houses.
I get mine by UK bank transfer, no charges from my UK bank - santander. it usually goes in on the monday afternoon late.
I use the UK bank transfer, it is the cheapest option. There are no bank charges or group charges then.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Uk bank transfer is excellent, always in early
No charges - what you draw from aw is what you get

So pleased bank trf is an option as currency conversion was so high
In one year I lost 1500 gbp Sad

Anna x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
(15-03-2013, 16:47)missdemeanour Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 16:30)scottswald Wrote: although dailypay would be easier i really dont need the money in a hurry what so ever so losing that 6% for daily pay would mean more to me than actually getting the money fast.

x

I get where you're coming from, but there are lot's of other benefits included, see the girls at the top of the page? All in the group and the only girls that can be featured here, also the group is positioned on the front page of AW virtually everyday. There are other benefits too.
You don't have to recieve pay daily, you can choose weekly or even have it set so you email when you want paying. Lot's to think about.

I'm confused by what you mean by group, i didnt think daily pay was connected to any aw group?