Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Referral Links
Thanks for that Katy. I can set another email address up for it this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some pics soon as my fella should be around to take them, too much to do in so little time. I've tried myself and I've had weird close ups, pictures of the floor or things in view that I didn't realise were in view. My plan is to get lots of different types/styles of pics as well as movies and then add them gradually to my account
(08-03-2013, 18:06)1hornylass Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 17:38)Classy_Katy Wrote: You can open another twitter account in your cam name.

Thanks for that Katy I didn't realise as I thought it'd be one account per email address. I'll have to look into that and think what I can put etc and I'm unsure about pics as I don't show my face.

Yes, that's right... but most of us have a separate "work" e-mail address which we use for forums and twitter and for AW.

Mine is trinity-belle@live.co.uk

I have a Twitter account under my working name using that e-mail, and also another account with my real name (actually something mildly amusing and pretty close to my real name!) using my personal e-mail account.

x

Edit... the dangers of posting before reading to the end of the thread! Sorry Katy! lol
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(08-03-2013, 18:31)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I have a Twitter account under my working name using that e-mail, and also another account with my real name (actually something mildly amusing and pretty close to my real name!) using my personal e-mail account.

Have you ever logged in and forgot which account you were logged into and tweeted under your REAL name instead of your alias! lol, just wondered.. as that's the sort of thing I'd prob do if I had dual personas! (as I've sent texts to wrong folk... eye sight's fading lol).
I dont have a personal twitter, and i dont have "work" facebook. Forget tweeting fron the wrong account, the worst part is both sites suggest you as a contact to your REAL account contacts... Argh, links everywhere!
(09-03-2013, 16:23)poshie Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 18:31)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I have a Twitter account under my working name using that e-mail, and also another account with my real name (actually something mildly amusing and pretty close to my real name!) using my personal e-mail account.

Have you ever logged in and forgot which account you were logged into and tweeted under your REAL name instead of your alias! lol, just wondered.. as that's the sort of thing I'd prob do if I had dual personas! (as I've sent texts to wrong folk... eye sight's fading lol).

Haha! No... but I have e-mailed my Mum from the wrong e-mail account!

And when I first got this new phone, I did phoned and text quite a few people from the wrong number! I've got two numbers on one phone and I have to select which number to call or text from - it just has two "dial" buttons and two "send" buttons, and I kept forgetting and doing it wrong! lol

Fortunately the phone has different ring tones and messgae allerts for each number, so I've never picked up a personal call and said "Hello, Trinity-Belle!" lol - but it does have diverting, so if one SIM card is busy or out of signal it will try to route the call to the other SIM card, which obviously the caller doesn't know is happening, but when the call comes in it rings with the other ring tone and the other icon flashes up on the screen... so you think you are getting a business call, but it is actually a personal one! It tells you on the screen that it's a diverted call, but you need to spot it or else if the caller is in your phone book then you will see the name of the caller and put two and two together.... but it could easily all go horribly wrong!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I have a personal twitter account but I don't use it...I almost tweeted one of my clips on clips4sale onto my personal twitter, fortunately I realised just in time. I definitely don't have a work facebook account.

The worst thing is using this site on my phone and trying to avoid the "share" buttons! No I don't want to like this thread on facebook...aaaargh!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(09-03-2013, 17:34)Trinity-Belle Wrote: And when I first got this new phone, I did phoned and text quite a few people from the wrong number! I've got two numbers on one phone and I have to select which number to call or text from - it just has two "dial" buttons and two "send" buttons, and I kept forgetting and doing it wrong! lol

Fortunately the phone has different ring tones and messgae allerts for each number, so I've never picked up a personal call and said "Hello, Trinity-Belle!" lol - but it does have diverting, so if one SIM card is busy or out of signal it will try to route the call to the other SIM card, which obviously the caller doesn't know is happening, but when the call comes in it rings with the other ring tone and the other icon flashes up on the screen... so you think you are getting a business call, but it is actually a personal one! It tells you on the screen that it's a diverted call, but you need to spot it or else if the caller is in your phone book then you will see the name of the caller and put two and two together.... but it could easily all go horribly wrong!

Sounds too complicated for my little pea brain to process (tho my partner has one of those dual sim phones so I know the type you mean). Knowing my luck (I'd end up making an error eventually) and it would all go tits up. lol
(09-03-2013, 17:56)Classy_Katy Wrote: I have a personal twitter account but I don't use it...I almost tweeted one of my clips on clips4sale onto my personal twitter, fortunately I realised just in time. I definitely don't have a work facebook account.

OMG, close call! - tooo risky...........Dodgy

(09-03-2013, 17:56)Classy_Katy Wrote: The worst thing is using this site on my phone and trying to avoid the "share" buttons! No I don't want to like this thread on facebook...aaaargh!

You get that nearly everywhere you go on the net nowadays! I always make sure to ignore those!
What's a good email provider to set a new account up with? I know some sites don't like hotmail emails for example. I had a look and there's loads that I've never heard of and therefore don't know if they're legit.

Many thanks in advance
My work email account is with hotmail or you could use gmail. Yahoo isn't email is unreliable but then hotmail seems to get hacked the most.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx