Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Referral Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all

Sorry if the answer here somewhere all ready. Which are good websites to put my referral links to my homepage and profile etc? I've had a quick look around the internet but all I'm finding is adult websites with videos to watch. I'm probably being a bit dumb and not putting the right words in the search engine. Plus this is the first time I've decided to do some self-promotion so it is new to me.

Thanks in advance for your replies

xKatieBabyx

do a google for camgirl promotion. Should bring up a lot of links xx
Twitter...forums...
(08-03-2013, 16:55)xKatieBabyx Wrote: [ -> ]do a google for camgirl promotion. Should bring up a lot of links xx

Thanks for the Katie, I said I was probably putting in the wrong words.

(08-03-2013, 17:09)Classy_Katy Wrote: [ -> ]Twitter...forums...

I don't use Twitter Katy as I already have an account on there and I don't want to close it. Or can it be done via Adult Works twitter account?

I'm not sure what forums are out there, the ones that I find either look a bit dodgy, haven't had any new posts for 3 years, or one called Black Hat. I'm just a bit worried that I put myself on the wrong forum/website etc
You can open another twitter account in your cam name.

xKatieBabyx

@AWs_Finest can follow and promote you if you're on dailypay x
(08-03-2013, 17:38)Classy_Katy Wrote: [ -> ]You can open another twitter account in your cam name.

Thanks for that Katy I didn't realise as I thought it'd be one account per email address. I'll have to look into that and think what I can put etc and I'm unsure about pics as I don't show my face.
(08-03-2013, 17:39)xKatieBabyx Wrote: [ -> ]@AWs_Finest can follow and promote you if you're on dailypay x

I'm not on daily pay unfortunately.

I'm currently trawelling the net and findind all sorts of weird, wonderful and timewasting sites lol
You do need another email address...just create one in your cam name. You don't have to put pics up showing your face.
Pages: 1 2 3