Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating your profile
(12-03-2013, 21:37)scottswald Wrote: does updating your profile determine your positioning for the main "showing now" box at the top of the TV section?

I dont think it does right at the top, that seems to be in start time order, it may do in the lower boxes though
I understand that is totally random...I haven't tested it myself.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(12-03-2013, 21:39)Classy_Katy Wrote: I understand that is totally random...I haven't tested it myself.

Do you mean the bottom boxes are totally random? I really dont know, but i have noticed when a certain girl is on she is always the first pic, however she isnt on much anymore
I was just meaning the ones on the front page.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
ahh, ok, on the adultwork tv page the ones at the top "showing now" are in start time order, not sure about the lower ones on the front page
thanks, so as the time goes on i should move closer to the start as others finish
yes thats correct
scottswald Wrote: thanks, so as the time goes on i should move closer to the start as others finish

Yes provided you are doing a scheduled show and not just appearing online for DirectCam :-)

So if you start at 10:00 and schedule a two-hour show, you will probably appear here at about 11:00 when you have been online for a while, then at 11:46 (once the people who started at 09:45 have finished) all the people who started at 10:00 will appear on the 'adultwork tv' scroller on the right hand side of the homepage.

You might also find the last 15 minutes or so when you are the most visible is the busiest, so sometimes if not in free preview then i will turn it on for that time!