Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work??
(18-02-2013, 23:47)ExWespes Wrote: You need to reaalize that not all girls like those who pick on me dont have such good opportunity in thier life and they work from poor country`s for shitty studios who took them 50% or even more from thier earning (what left when website take % away) and i feel sorry for them.

So go to forums in those poor countries and advertise there because you won't find the women you're looking for here.

(18-02-2013, 23:52)Ana_X Wrote:
(18-02-2013, 23:47)ExWespes Wrote: You need to reaalize that not all girls like those who pick on me dont have such good opportunity in thier life and they work from poor country`s for shitty studios who took them 50% or even more from thier earning (what left when website take % away) and i feel sorry for them.

So go to forums in those poor countries and advertise there because you won't find the women you're looking for here.

I will, thank you for suggestion. And i wish you luck with your performing im sure all your members are satisfied with your polite behavior.
(19-02-2013, 00:02)ExWespes Wrote: I will, thank you for suggestion. And i wish you luck with your performing im sure all your members are satisfied with your polite behavior.

My clients spanning my fourteen year career are indeed very happy men and women, no luck required.
oh exwespes i would love you to teach me a thing or too..where do i sign?
[/quote]

My clients spanning my fourteen year career are indeed very happy men and women, no luck required.
[/quote]

Wauu. You should get retired already or you dont earn enough? But as i see you most of time here so im sure you dont have so much happy client at all.
Maybe will be better if you concentrate more on your performing then to try to destroy other people work?
Sorry not work, spamming.
As i said wish you luck even you dont needet.
This guy is a hoot.
lol, i am pissing my pants...where is the wan**r button!

Did you say your not a spammer, you have spammed most areas of the forum.
Not forgetting he wants to help 'girls' become independent yet goes crazy when his cash cows up and leave.

Sorry sweetie, unlike your target staff the ladies of this forum are experienced enough to spot trouble from a mile off.
(19-02-2013, 00:15)Lollycoxx Wrote: lol, i am pissing my pants...where is the wan**r button!

Did you say your not a spammer, you have spammed most areas of the forum.

You should take better look i just post in self promotion area and in the lounge where fight start.
I just dont get it why you girls so..... uff make me sick, when im reading your words.
Why aou so angry on all people? You dont have your own life to take care of it or is your work to pick up on other people?
Lolly answer me one question.
What did i do to you that you ackt to me like this if you dont even know me? Did you talk with any of girls that they worked with me and she tell you that i spam her or i didnt paid her?
You do that before you call someone spammer.
Pvt messaging me is not scoring you brownie points. I can see my sarcasm was lost on you. You have already been banned!

If you are looking for naive girls on here your in the wrong place, no clued up girl would touch you with a barge pole, your not here to help girls your infact here to try and lure naive girls into the adult industry and make a huge profit from them.

Any girl on this forum will be advised to go it alone and keep her hard earned cash.

Why is a girl going to be thankful that your taking a slice of her money, you are not going to teach a girl what she cannot learn herself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,527 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
  Webcam work verification documents FelicityTW 3 6,525 14-12-2017, 16:36
Last Post: admin
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,488 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 25,045 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  girls - do u lose out on work being on forums abcdef 160 346,134 30-07-2011, 23:04
Last Post: Freddo