Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Grrrrrrrrr...... Adultwork changed my profile without telling me!
(22-02-2013, 16:50)x Connie x Wrote: just had a similair thing happen. i noticed earlier that my 'friday 22 & sunday 24' was missing from the first line of my profile but just assumed i had deleted it by accident so typed back in 'friday 22'. next time i logged in i got a final warning. sorry AW - can't recall the first warning. guess i better stop being stingy and pay my fiver for the day :/

Yes you should really...

I used to spend £5-700 per week on advertising before Adultwork came to life, now it costs me absolutely nothing, as Adultwork provide a platform for me to earn enough money to pay all my advertisng and also I get to draw out £1-200 per month.

That aside, By paying the £6 a day you will generally find you earn far more credits than it costs you, you also get searched for by being available today, easier for clients to check who is working as most aslo show their phone number.

Sarah x x x
(22-02-2013, 16:50)x Connie x Wrote: just had a similair thing happen. i noticed earlier that my 'friday 22 & sunday 24' was missing from the first line of my profile but just assumed i had deleted it by accident so typed back in 'friday 22'. next time i logged in i got a final warning. sorry AW - can't recall the first warning. guess i better stop being stingy and pay my fiver for the day :/

Ahhh... yes... you're circumnavigating the "available today" feature aren't you, you naughty thing you... they don't like that at all!

But just so you know... and I'm sure you did know... if you are featured then you can subscribe to "available today" for 2 credits instead of 5... so if you can pick up featuring for under 3 credits you are most definitely quids in!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
All of my films have a ©sexychristie.com bug in the corner and EVERYTIME I post one it gets rejected for having a link embed to a site that does not have an AW banner. But my site does, on the front page. And every time I email AW and tell them this, then I get the reply "sorry for the inconvenience, reload it". This little game has gone on for about 40 films, and still continues to this day.
thanks trinity and sarah, yes i know, i shouldn't complain - i just try to get the odd sneeky day in without paying it - caught!! i agree the 'free' advertising the private gallery allows is a great feature and its a great bonus when you manage to get the 'featured' service for £3 - just learning to work my ipad :/ - cost me a tenner one day last week as i pressed the wrong thing and went back a page :S

btw, i'm sure i had a nosy at your page not that long ago trinity, and the 'google' was there then Smile
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx