Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work??
internet modelling IS a scam! Every camgirl knows that. There are fortunately plenty of forums now like this one, where girls are warned about the dangers of signing up to camsites through middle men/ pimps like yourself whose only desire is to earn money from them.

Worth a post for any girl here who may be new/ naive enough not to already know this - http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...d-studios)
(19-02-2013, 03:25)xKatieBabyx Wrote: internet modelling IS a scam! Every camgirl knows that. There are fortunately plenty of forums now like this one, where girls are warned about the dangers of signing up to camsites through middle men/ pimps like yourself whose only desire is to earn money from them.

Worth a post for any girl here who may be new/ naive enough not to already know this - http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...d-studios)

Katie
Im not here to argue with anyone. Each of us had his own oppinion about webcam work. You see that from different view then me. I know about my work as you know about your. If im scamer, pimp or how you call me that is Ok with me, but i know what im doing and im proud that i already help a lot of girls.
I have my regular job where i earn enough how much i need and if i can help someone that is good feeling for me and if i earn something with that is just bonus.
Maybe you should try once to, to help someone. Is gret feeling, but like i see you not such person. You see world true negative eyes.
Smile, be happy.
Offer to work with me was for girls who want that not for those who dont want. So i think we close this conversation.
No hard feelings from me.
Have nice day and good luck with your work.
we have a word for people in Scotland they may not have in Albania or Romania or where ever.....fanny
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
dude were did this guy come from ha ha so funny reading this what a douch!
(19-02-2013, 09:04)ExWespes Wrote: I have my regular job where i earn enough how much i need and if i can help someone that is good feeling for me and if i earn something with that is just bonus.
Maybe you should try once to, to help someone.

I'm completely new to webcamming, I haven't actually started yet as I'm scoping it out first, with my knowledge and experience being zero.
A couple of things though.
Your original message was complaining that once you have trained girls up and their earning rise, they leave to go it alone, then you post that you like to help and it's only a bonus if you earn from it, contradicting yourself completely.
Secondly, I've been reading the forum as part of my research before starting and all those you mentioned earlier, DO give help and advice on here.
Finally, as a semi-intelligent woman, I know that if I require some tips and advice in detail, I would much rather pay an already working-girl via messaging, phone chat or cam for that advice, rather than a man who doesn't just want paying for that help, but wants paying repeatedly by taking a cut of my future earnings too (besides having, I assume, plenty of freebies during the 'training').

Gem x
(24-02-2013, 15:54)GemGemz Wrote: (besides having, I assume, plenty of freebies during the 'training').

Haha!

Well spotted... hadn't though of that one! lol.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(24-02-2013, 16:42)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(24-02-2013, 15:54)GemGemz Wrote: (besides having, I assume, plenty of freebies during the 'training').

Haha!

Well spotted... hadn't though of that one! lol.

Not that I'm cynical or anything lol.

Gem x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,515 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
  Webcam work verification documents FelicityTW 3 6,490 14-12-2017, 16:36
Last Post: admin
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,468 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 25,031 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  girls - do u lose out on work being on forums abcdef 160 345,434 30-07-2011, 23:04
Last Post: Freddo