Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile not in Search :(
Sad 
Hey Guys and Girls,

Some help please i Joined last night Hot_Blonde_Lexi and i dont appear in any search any help would be much Appropriated thanks xKissx
(13-02-2013, 10:17)Hot_Blonde_Lexi Wrote: Hey Guys and Girls,

Some help please i Joined last night Hot_Blonde_Lexi and i dont appear in any search any help would be much Appropriated thanks xKissx

I found youSmile now get some pictures on!
AW have started checking all new profiles to make sure that they appear to be genuine providers...

Adultwork Help Article Wrote:I've just created my profile and it's not showing on the Site (search & home pages)

Due to an increasing number of inappropriate, illegal and offencive profiles appearing on the Site we have been forced to review any profile before it is included in search results or on any of the main Site home pages.

As per usual the few are spoiling things for the many but we are compelled to protect minors and those who should not otherwise be appearing on AdultWork.com.

We would like thank legitimate advertisers for their support and cooperation in this matter.

Profiles that are created in line with the "Honest and Open" philosophy of AdultWork.com will appear within an hour or so between the hours of 07:00 and 23:00 GMT. You can still see your profile via the links in the Site navigation menu and from your My Details page. The URLs at the bottom of your profile will give direct access to your profile if you want to invite others to view your profile page.

To ensure your profile is checked off quickly follow these guidelines:
  • If you are of Eastern European nationality, please prepare a verification photo and copy of your ID (Passport etc.)

• If you share a computer with other members, ensure all of these members are in a group.

• Ensure you have profile pictures and that your profile is properly set-up with your gender, orientation and the services you wish to offer.

If your profile is active but not appearing check that you have not inadvertently added yourself to your Blacklist.

http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.asp?ArticleID=543

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-3099.html
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Place your profile always within the top 5 search results tp1700 58 104,757 17-04-2013, 13:01
Last Post: Simon