Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Place your profile always within the top 5 search results
Hello,
I am a fresh graduate software developer, have developed a small program to auto-update your profile every 30 seconds, which will always keep it highly ranked within the first top results.
You can leave the program running in the background, and it will do the job for you.
PM me if you are interested to have a beta version of the program for free.

Thanks for looking,
This is against the rules, any member found using software like this will receive a permanent ban.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-08-2012, 10:46)Admin Wrote: This is against the rules, any member found using software like this will receive a permanent ban.

I have read the terms and conditions of the website and I couldn't find anything stating that this is agains the rules!

Can you please point me to where I can find the rules you are talking about?
Then I will permenantly delete the application.

Thanks
Hi, from http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...ticleID=21

"Anyone using an automatic script/macro to update their profile or effect automated logins will be removed."

Its general nature goes against AW's "club house" rules also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-08-2012, 11:11)Admin Wrote: Hi, from http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...ticleID=21

"Anyone using an automatic script/macro to update their profile or effect automated logins will be removed."

Its general nature goes against AW's "club house" rules also.

Thanks

In this case I would recommend to delete the thread if possible.
Thanks
(10-08-2012, 11:14)tp1700 Wrote: In this case I would recommend to delete the thread if possible.
Thanks

I think the thread is better left to allow others to find it and see that they are not supposed to use such a script

Sarah x x x
My personal feeling about automated updates is that if we all did that then that whole system would become pointless and half of AWs bandwidth would end up getting taken up with little updates which would probably slow the site down and worsen the user experience for clients and providers.

I think some girls use a page refresh script to prevent the automated 20 minute logout though?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Well a certain "Miss" on DirectIM-Cam/Directchat needs to be informed of this because if shes not using a bot which I doubt, she must update her profile every time someone logs on above her.. It`s hard enough as it is so lets keep it an even playing field
Well, if you report her, they will warn her off... I've done it before and they do respond to it.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(12-08-2012, 14:45)serendipity Wrote: Well a certain "Miss" on DirectIM-Cam/Directchat needs to be informed of this because if shes not using a bot which I doubt, she must update her profile every time someone logs on above her.. It`s hard enough as it is so lets keep it an even playing field

I know who you talking about. I been wondering how she does it, being all the time up there. I wouldn't want to report her , as its hard to prove or not.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Profile not in Search :( Hot_Blonde_Lexi 3 6,462 10-11-2013, 20:20
Last Post: Hot_Blonde_Lexi
  Adultwork Search Not showing results sarahxxx 4 9,276 22-05-2012, 17:04
Last Post: sarahxxx