Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Gym memberships
(07-02-2013, 19:59)Lotus Wrote: The P90x was the one before insanity, wasnt it?
Sean T is often subject to major verbal abuse every morning in this household Big Grin
I seen on facebook earlier they have released a warm up version too, to help you get in shape before you start on the main program Smile

If you even attempted getting it up the stairs you are a legend lol

Not seen the insanity, will have a look into that Big Grin
You should! Its a killer but really makes a difference if you can stick at it xx
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I have no motivation for gym at home........i bought a cross trainer used it all of about 5 times!.

I havent been to the gym either for over a year so must start again, mine is a brill gym £30 a month which includes all the classes and swimming........i always found i didnt get much out the gym, was better off doing a cycle class/ aerobics/pump etc then go for half hour swim followed by a steam mmmmmmmmmm.

I must must must join the gym have just given up smoking again so will really benifit from it ....plus my little pouch on my tummy needs going x
All this talk of excersise tis making my hungry, that reminds me Great british menu is on..

Perhaps i should use it ALOT more, i just like food too much though! Smile
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
I injured my back in the gym about 6 years ago, and even though I am all fixed now (thanks to an AMAZING osteopath) I've never been back.... which is a shame because I used to really enjoy it.

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Insainity is amazing, I love it, really is the best home workout. And you will see results.
As for gym membership there are THE GYM which is a very low month and it's open 24/7 , but there's no classes it's just a get on with it yourself gym.
Have you thought a bout a pay as you go membership so use it as and when for a fee.?

Or do your council run any local gyms ? Theyre often cheaper than the big corporate ones. X
(07-02-2013, 19:55)Lotus Wrote: I just do the insanity program now Big Grin - Would seriously recommend this to anyone, after 2 weeks my muscle definition has vastly improved.

So what is the insanity program? A machine or an exercise routine? I do not need muscles, just fitness and ideal if it is on a machine with an Ipod plug in

Sarah x x x
(07-02-2013, 21:01)wife4rent Wrote: So what is the insanity program?

This
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(07-02-2013, 21:07)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 21:01)wife4rent Wrote: So what is the insanity program?

This

Ok, moving on, that is FAR too serious for me! reminds me of the things that Lolo used to talk about.

Sarah x x x
(07-02-2013, 20:56)Sexy-honey Wrote: Insainity is amazing, I love it, really is the best home workout. And you will see results.
As for gym membership there are THE GYM which is a very low month and it's open 24/7 , but there's no classes it's just a get on with it yourself gym.
Have you thought a bout a pay as you go membership so use it as and when for a fee.?

Or do your council run any local gyms ? Theyre often cheaper than the big corporate ones. X

the council ones here are more expensive, is the gym the same as
http://www.puregym.com/
i dont mind going alone, i just like variety & i want muscles Big Grin