Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Gym memberships
Wink 
Is it just me or is the price of some gym memberships really expensive ?
Living in a area with high unemployment you would think they would be cheaper
Come to the conclusion its cheaper to jump on the train to glasgow to join the puregyms at 19 a month Huh
Tell me about it, i was paying for a duel membership anytime access at a greens gym and was costing me £180 per month! after 6 months they put the price up to £200 and then 2 months late it went up to £215!! I couldn't cancel for another 4 months.. next time i will read the small print.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
good lord dlg !

what gets to me is some of them have a lot of classes i wouldnt mind joining but each class is 6 quid on top of the membership
Everthing was included in that, all the classes anytime use for as long as we wanted from 6am to 11pm. I looked at joining the bannantynes gym but the clientel way stuck too far up there own backsides.. I would have owned the only non german car in the car park..lol
I sacrificed my dining room for a home gym, have an electric treadmill, bike, cross trainer and an actual home gym. Ive used it about four times and one of those was doing content for my profile lol

I just do the insanity program now Big Grin - Would seriously recommend this to anyone, after 2 weeks my muscle definition has vastly improved.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I keep looking at the P90x program, or a TRX system for my home
Thats what we ended up doing, putting a tread mill in the conservatory (only cos i couldn't get it up the stairs..lol) we got a recumbant bike, cross trainer plus various other bits and bobs, including a Wii in a spare room..

Not a good idea was buying one of them big gym balls!! I was lying on it face down trying some sort of stomach crunches with my arms behind my back when it rolled forward and couldn't get my arms in front quick enough, so fell face first split my nose and lip and gave me carpet burn on my forhead.. try explaining that one at work..
i have the kinect love the zumba & dance central on it
The P90x was the one before insanity, wasnt it?
Sean T is often subject to major verbal abuse every morning in this household Big Grin
I seen on facebook earlier they have released a warm up version too, to help you get in shape before you start on the main program Smile

If you even attempted getting it up the stairs you are a legend lol
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
In-home systems are best if you have the room, we never had time to go to the gym but were members for about 5 years...

Sarah x x x