Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet days?
Question 
x
I go through periods of thinking that a certain day is a quiet day, but then it changes to a different day.
x
Hi peeps,
I even did a tally chart to try and work out my slowest and best days which said was Wednesday and Monday but when I worked it out to the length of the bookings my Mondays and Wednesdays were better than my Tuesdays and Fridays
I'm afraid to say it you just have to wait and see xx
(06-02-2013, 19:01)Helena_Bentley Wrote: I couldn't even nip off to pee!

If you time it right you'll never have to leave the camera... I'm sure there are people who would pay good money to watch you pee!

Haha!

Seriously though... I've tried over the years to figure out my busiest and quietest days, but there is not much in it to be honest, and it changes slightly from week to week.

What I find easier to figure out than days of the week is weeks of the month... I am always busiest around payday... can't think why! Haha! If I am going to take time off then I try to take it mid month because the end of the month is usually the busiest, which then rolls over slightly to the start of the following month.

Also, the winter months of October through to January are generally busier (although the Christmas break is quiet) and the Summer months of July and August are by far the quietest. Historically January has always been my busiest month, but this year it took a bit of time to get going... in fact the first couple of weeks of Jan were pretty dead.

As a general rule of thumb, any time the children are on school holidays it tends to go quiet.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
My slowest is a Thursday...so if I take any day off during the week, it's that one.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
its hard to say really i used to always say weds was my quietest day on cams and that was always the day i took off but there touch and go ive had some really good Wednesdays i still take this as my day off on cam tho and i work direct im on this day and do ok ..... ive learnt now to take days off which is good well a day off to me is working direct im as this can be done chillaxing on me sofa without all me slap on x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quiet the last few days??? dirty_duo33 12 16,038 24-11-2016, 17:07
Last Post: tabooenglish