Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet the last few days???
Hey guys.....anyone else been ridiculously quiet the last few days on cam? Just checking as it's usually a steady flow xx
Maybe a little more quiet but you may well have a busy day or two next followed by less so.You just never know with this job..........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • dirty_duo33
Putting in the same amount of hours each week usually ends up with similar amounts of pay at the end of the week. Some days are dead and others are super busy. It usually evens itself out xx
It's been pretty normal for me but my god today is sooo quiet!!! I've been on cam for almost 3 hours and i've made 10 credits, 10 credits!!!! I could cry! lol xx
Haha just stay on Bella. Maybe it's the time of day that's to blame Tongue xx
(23-11-2016, 14:39)tabooenglish Wrote: Haha just stay on Bella. Maybe it's the time of day that's to blame Tongue xx

I'm normally on this time every day and it's usually alot busier for me. Guess i'll just have to pop back on this evening again, meh! xx
Aww shame. It happens and it does suck sometimes x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
It's been pants for me too! Lol I have lost my motivation for this week if it's continuing to be this dead lol
My motivation goes down at this time of year anyway as hate the build up to Xmas ......x Confused
I couldn't get on line yesterday as I was expecting a gas engineer to come round.

Sod's law, I had a load of request, to get on line!!!

Keep motivated ladies x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Quiet days? Gone 6 12,333 07-02-2013, 11:27
Last Post: miss_naughty