Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cock rings
(06-08-2011, 05:32)lolo Wrote: your now a tall handsome man monty

Ha ha Lolo how kind of you to say Heart

THis morning I am a tall man with a fecking painful back, hence being up at this time of the morning.
I love BHMs, Big to me = tall, being 5'2!
I got two of the doughnut-shaped silicone ones (sadly not luminous). They feel really good for a while and make the veins stand out nicely, but personally I don't like the feeling of having the blood supply cut off for very long. Also they constrict so much it even slows down the flow to a dribble Sad. Think I'll be going for the little blue pill in the near future...
(30-09-2011, 21:27)Phil_Hants Wrote: I got two of the doughnut-shaped silicone ones (sadly not luminous). They feel really good for a while and make the veins stand out nicely, but personally I don't like the feeling of having the blood supply cut off for very long. Also they constrict so much it even slows down the flow to a dribble Sad. Think I'll be going for the little blue pill in the near future...

Ouch! Sounds like they might be too tight Phil. They should never cut off the returning blood entirely, you'll soon know as it will start to feel cooler to the touch. Recommendation is 20 minutes maximum before removal for most of these silicone ones.

Thanks for the info David, that makes sense - in fact I had to take it off after about 10 mins. I'm not well-endowed, so don't know who (or what!) they are intended for...
Your welcome Phil. the problem with a mass produced product designed to fit everyone. I slight increase in girth and you can find them uncomfortable. Which will happen if its a little to tight when you first put it on.
The one I bought was really stretchy silicone, but the guy I bought it for still found it uncomfortable. Maybe that is why.
Are you sure they were not meant for sheeps tails? You don't want that to happen to you, can you imagine if you forgot to take it off and then one day it just... plop on the floor!

Nightmare!
(01-10-2011, 04:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Are you sure they were not meant for sheeps tails? You don't want that to happen to you, can you imagine if you forgot to take it off and then one day it just... plop on the floor!

Nightmare!

Ha ha Kate, although I didnt post it, your comment was EXACTLY what I was thinking too Big Grin
(30-09-2011, 22:34)davidseven Wrote: Your welcome Phil. the problem with a mass produced product designed to fit everyone. I slight increase in girth and you can find them uncomfortable. Which will happen if its a little to tight when you first put it on.
See what you mean, thanks, i'll see if i can buy one of them there adjustable ones
(01-10-2011, 04:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Are you sure they were not meant for sheeps tails? You don't want that to happen to you, can you imagine if you forgot to take it off and then one day it just... plop on the floor!

Nightmare!

Big Grin *shudder*

Well at least there's something I can flog them as on ebay! Smile