Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cock rings
I was looking for a new toy for someone, and saw these being advertised.

Are they really as good as the reviews make out?

Ladies and Gents, have you had any experience of them?
Ladies did they really make him harder for longer?
Guys, were they comfortable, did they work as advertised or was it just a placebo effect?

look forward to your responses

fuck i forgot i bought one to use
i like the little vibrating ones, especially when my mouth is swallowing his cock
(10-05-2011, 22:42)lolo Wrote: fuck i forgot i bought one to use
i like the little vibrating ones, especially when my mouth is swallowing his cock
lol

(10-05-2011, 22:45)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 22:42)lolo Wrote: fuck i forgot i bought one to use
lol

i was otherwise engaged Tongue
never go through a self service till with one of these as i found out at 5 this morning when the alarm went off as i walked through the doors, one minute there is nobody next there is a crowd cheering
have used them on DrC and they see to make him harder.
he likes them anyway, esp with one round his balls too... but i do worry when his cock goes blue!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I have one client who wears one. He also puts a metal one round the end of his nob. I don't like that one as it bashes against my teeth when I'm giving a bj.
A question to ask about these cock rings?? As Mr Smith quoted on his post, are they an aid to keeping an erection? I have often wondered as sometimes this could be very useful - have been known to go soft at the wrong moment!!

I dont mean the ones that go on the bell end, but the ones that go on the base of the cock.
(12-07-2011, 08:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I have one client who wears one. He also puts a metal one round the end of his nob. I don't like that one as it bashes against my teeth when I'm giving a bj.

im with u on that
(12-07-2011, 09:39)monty69 Wrote: A question to ask about these cock rings?? As Mr Smith quoted on his post, are they an aid to keeping an erection? I have often wondered as sometimes this could be very useful - have been known to go soft at the wrong moment!!

I dont mean the ones that go on the bell end, but the ones that go on the base of the cock.

some are monty
DrC has some rubber ones, glow in the dark.. not that I'm going to see that lol
They keep DrC harder and once he has finished he is still quite hard for a while.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam