Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My chat with Frank
(20-10-2011, 13:48)DivineMissG Wrote:
(27-09-2011, 21:31)Hicky Wrote: Frank The Plank.

Wow... There is a village somewhere out there missing an idiot!

Recently I had a dude who I was about to go and see... But just had a bad feeling that stopped me. He called me as I was walking out the door saying, 'How is it possible that I spoke to a different girl earlier on today when I called the same number. How do two of you have the same number, huh? What's going on here... Blah blah blah'.

I just thought THANKYOU INSTINCTS! So I said over and over and over... Him sounding more and more confused - 'Look mate, you must have made a mistake, and I'm not sure I really want to meet you now as your paranoia is putting me on edge'. So he says 'Fine then, well can I speak to Amelia?'. I said 'Who on earth is Amelia'. He says (sounding really angry now) 'The other bitch I spoke to on this number earlier on today...'. I sigh, and as politely as I can tell him that he has made a mistake, and hang up.

He texted and called repeatedly for the rest of the evening (even when I block a number I still see messages/calls in the logs) profusely apologising and he tells me that apparently our numbers are the same apart from 1 number - but we are both in London... Don't even think that's possible. What odd, odd people roam this planet.

Dont know about a village missing an idiot but most of them end up in Halifax

By the way your guy wasnt called Frank as well was heBig Grin
He is labelled in my phone as KiwiTwatwanker... Wink
(27-09-2011, 00:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You were much more patient with him than I would have been. Well done for keeping your cool x

Sooo much this!

(20-10-2011, 13:53)digger1967a Wrote: .....As my brother used to say,
Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience! And the sod was refering to me!
I like your brother!
"Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!"
(21-10-2011, 02:41)davidseven Wrote: "Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!"

Pinky & Perky Smile
(21-10-2011, 02:41)davidseven Wrote: "Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!"

Love the expression David, I will use that when dealing with the idiots I have at work Big Grin