Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

looking for expert opinion
(03-02-2013, 22:04)dianamurphy Wrote: Why not try out a more suitable forum full of sex starved women?? Tongue

Like www.mumsnet.com :p
(03-02-2013, 22:04)dianamurphy Wrote: LMAO! Love these kinds of posts! If a woman was going to seduce a workman I'm seeing the stereotypical housewife who's husband works away from home and gets none at all! I can't imagine someone in the sex industry would really be that interested somehow... Why not try out a more suitable forum full of sex starved women?? Tongue

For some reason it's 'jokingly' assumed if we already sell sex, then we must be permanently trying to lure sex and money from passing random blokes. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

well i really was just looking for a experts opinion not free wank chat, but some of you have given me some good knowledge on the subject just glad its not my aftershave thats been putting the housewives off lol! sorry about my grasp on grammar never paid much attention at school thats why i'm a repairman and not a doctor or lawyer thank you ladies
oh scotty hottie i start my new job as a milkman on monday......

"anybody want to share any storys or clue me up on possible signs of seduction? or how would you seduce a workman?"

Of course you're not looking for free wank material. Why on earth would we think that? tut