Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

looking for expert opinion
Star 
a question nothing to do with services i value aw ladies opinion.... as a repairman i often get asked about bored housewives i have never had such luck but as i've been considered as a handsome athletic 20 somthing man i think either this truly is a urban myth or am i blind to the come on techniques of ladies as a rule i would never initiate or suggest anything sexual to avoid any alarm or awkward situations, anybody want to share any storys or clue me up on possible signs of seduction? or how would you seduce a workman?
Your post made me laugh. I would never seduce a workman. They are there to do a job poor things, without me distracting them. Most often they are ugly grumpy c*nts too, but perhaps I'm just unlucky.

A couple of months ago, I had an engineer in who randomly, knew me from Adultwork from webcams. Crazily enough, we didn't end up having sex on the floor. We just had a chat while he worked and I made him a coffee (I'm nice like that) like I do with anyone.
But to answer your question... urban myth. Don't get me wrong, for many people work is where you meet people and no doubt there have been couplings and relationships which have developed after a workman's visit to a woman's home. However, the notion that workman are always late to their next gig because they've been shagging some bored lonely housewife... nah.

If only you were a milkman, then things would be different. Wink
Don't say "milkman", that's one of my fantasies...you've got me worked up now!

When I have a repairman call, the last thing on my mind is sex, I just want him to get the job done fast and go. If he's good looking that is an added bonus but I wouldn't be trying to seduce him and if he came onto me I would be running to the phone...having a guy in your house when you're alone is a vulnerable place for a woman to be, you don't know what the hell his intentions are, or if he has some mates in the back of the van ready to join the "fun".

I'm sure there are cases of women seducing the repairman but they're probably very few and far between.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Erm looking for titilation much? Come visit any of us on adultwork and we'll gladly tell you all our juicy stories while you're paying us per minute!
Omg this post made me laugh....could you have been any more obvious that you want some free wanking material? haha
(03-02-2013, 07:31)totalnewbie01 Wrote: anybody want to share any storys or clue me up on possible signs of seduction? or how would you seduce a workman?

Sure - go ahead and click below where it says 'My Adultwork Profile' and call me when the green 'direct chat' text is displayed on my page - Otherwise, no. No free wank chat for you.

I couldn't ever imagine seducing someone who doesn't have even the most basic grasp of grammar.
I don't imagine that it is grammar he is trying to grasp right now....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
*giggles*
LMAO! Love these kinds of posts! If a woman was going to seduce a workman I'm seeing the stereotypical housewife who's husband works away from home and gets none at all! I can't imagine someone in the sex industry would really be that interested somehow... Why not try out a more suitable forum full of sex starved women?? Tongue