Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way of sorting out what one wants before money is exchanged
(02-03-2013, 23:39)CurvyKinkyVixen Wrote: They rely on punters been too nervous to "walk" if things arent right or as advertised , which is understandable from the punters point of view if there are bouncer/security/pimp types hanging around.

I do not think it is bouncers / pimps that stop punters leaving, guys that run such places are rarely to be seen or heard.

It is the male cock that stops them walking, they have got excited at the thought of what they are about to do that by the time they get there they are too excited to walk. And where else would they go at short notice? Whilst the girl may not be what they wanted, they get a sexual service that they enjoy and so leave happy 80-90% of the time.

Years ago the phone boxes in London used to be covered in cards advertising prostitutes that always looked like glamorous models, they were as they had been copied fom magazines. That went on for years...

Sarah x x x
Hmmmm "Firstly without sounding like a tube how do you " choose girls more carefully" Just by that statement alone i see you have a more than fitting user name.
The two ladies above have pretty much explained the situation.The people involved also tend to be at a far lower price than most,especially for services supposedly offered.I think it goes back to the old saying,"If it seems too good to be true it probably is".