Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

End of 2012 Q&A with AW Webmaster
(30-12-2012, 09:40)maggiebabes Wrote:
(28-12-2012, 23:06)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: ^ Slightly off topic, but, use Firefox. When you start typing your username it comes up automatically, and when you hit shift your password is autofilled.

Thanks for that, I tried Firefox and no luck, I am a bit of a PC thicky, so any help would be good ?
thanks

I have the "remember me" box ticked so I never have to fill out my details again.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
To the webmaster: Now that wishlists are more flexible and anyone can add any item for sale to their own wishlist - could you PLEASE MAKE SURE that ALL sellers are fully aware that they SHOULD NOT be giving out any home address details to anyone who purchases a wishlist item for someone else?!

I Just had an item purchased for me, I contacted the seller of the item with a request that he DO NOT give the recorded delivery tracking number to the client because I don't want any clients knowing where I live. The seller replied that he won't provide the tracking number and since I've asked he won't provide MY POSTCODE either!!!!! WHAT?! He was going to give these things to a client?! Instead - he says - he'll only give the client the details of my nearest post office!!!!!!!!!

What's the point of wishlist safety and security if sellers aren't willing to keep our details safe??!!!
i know i asked last time about having a wishlist like amazon..........surley there is a way around it to have decent items bought for us rather than just the sex shop, items that we would rather have.

Or can we promote our amazon wishlist on our profiles
(31-12-2012, 16:04)Lollycoxx Wrote: i know i asked last time about having a wishlist like amazon..........surley there is a way around it to have decent items bought for us rather than just the sex shop, items that we would rather have.

Or can we promote our amazon wishlist on our profiles

Lolly, you can now add anything for sale anywhere on AW to your wishlist and clients can buy it for you then you just need to give the seller your details. Smile

Not quite the same as amazon but far better than the cock rings and crotchless pants in the AW sex shop x
(30-12-2012, 09:40)maggiebabes Wrote: Thanks for that, I tried Firefox and no luck, I am a bit of a PC thicky, so any help would be good ?
thanks

Sorry about that, it works for me! I don't know why it's not for you, I'm going to hazard a guess and say perhaps your browser settings aren't allowing cookies?

(30-12-2012, 22:17)Ana_X Wrote: To the webmaster: Now that wishlists are more flexible and anyone can add any item for sale to their own wishlist - could you PLEASE MAKE SURE that ALL sellers are fully aware that they SHOULD NOT be giving out any home address details to anyone who purchases a wishlist item for someone else?!

I Just had an item purchased for me, I contacted the seller of the item with a request that he DO NOT give the recorded delivery tracking number to the client because I don't want any clients knowing where I live. The seller replied that he won't provide the tracking number and since I've asked he won't provide MY POSTCODE either!!!!! WHAT?! He was going to give these things to a client?! Instead - he says - he'll only give the client the details of my nearest post office!!!!!!!!!

What's the point of wishlist safety and security if sellers aren't willing to keep our details safe??!!!

He shouldn't even be giving out details of your nearest post office. When we despatch wishlist items we're reminded several times along the way never to divulge the tracking information/address details etc. to the buyers. As far as we know the buyers get a standard email from the site letting them know it's been despatched - that's it, no further details are given to them.
Sooooooo..... did anything come of this?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(08-01-2013, 20:20)NylonWarehouse Wrote: He shouldn't even be giving out details of your nearest post office. When we despatch wishlist items we're reminded several times along the way never to divulge the tracking information/address details etc. to the buyers. As far as we know the buyers get a standard email from the site letting them know it's been despatched - that's it, no further details are given to them.

All sorted in the end Smile
An idea that would help us all - and will help you to generate more money! Could we have a way of updating a status on our profiles, or via just cam it - rather like they do on facebook?
So for example for somebody on just cam it - they could have a status update like: Feeling hot today. Anyone want to join me? etc etc I think this would be a good revenue generator for all! x
(11-01-2013, 12:16)mistresscristal Wrote: An idea that would help us all - and will help you to generate more money! Could we have a way of updating a status on our profiles, or via just cam it - rather like they do on facebook?
So for example for somebody on just cam it - they could have a status update like: Feeling hot today. Anyone want to join me? etc etc I think this would be a good revenue generator for all! x

I was only thinking of something similar earlier MissC. I'm camming tonight with my girlfriend (something I rarely do), It would be nice to be able to immediately update regulars etc. Maybe it even be optional for regulars to subscribe to updates etc.