Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

End of 2012 Q&A with AW Webmaster
Somewhere on the site it used to say that members can only view free previews if they have enough credits for several minutes paid... I can't remember where this was. I wonder if it ever was the case or if it was changed?
(10-02-2013, 15:25)kitty Wrote: Somewhere on the site it used to say that members can only view free previews if they have enough credits for several minutes paid... I can't remember where this was. I wonder if it ever was the case or if it was changed?

I think that was going into group shows but even what then it wasn't actually the case, guys can go into a group show with much less than it said.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-02-2013, 15:25)kitty Wrote: Somewhere on the site it used to say that members can only view free previews if they have enough credits for several minutes paid... I can't remember where this was. I wonder if it ever was the case or if it was changed?

I think, from the posts a lot of girls have made on here about idiots, it could cut down on a lot of time-wasters if guys had to have a minimum amount of credits before being allowed to enter free view.

Sarah x x x
When I was shutting down my couples' account, I had 2 credits in there. I started a private session until it was gone (not with one of you Wink and I told the girl just to sit there and do what she liked). So... you don't need a certain amount of credits. Sad
I just found this in the help section:

I am unable to enter group/private modes despite having sufficient credit.

This is a small glitch with the chat system at the moment.

To get in to a paid for mode, click Exit in the top right corner of the chat window and then select the desired mode from the standard page that you are presented with.

Wonder how old this is! I've had gremlins in justcamit since I started.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx