Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult work has deleted my profile
Before I posted here! I have tried several times and still couldn't get the system to deliver my complain. So I start getting frustrated but I don’t care about the profile. I just want make sure my movies were truly deleted and also my private gallery, I hate to think that can be profitable used somewhere else.
Don't worry! I will survive without that profile... It's not a big deal.

Off course I don’t think anyone on adult work cares? But I think it’s unfair as I have done every single effort to keep my profile up-date and I felt like I have work and haven’t get paid…
Whatever I think adult work has the right to ban anyone, if they are not a long term advertiser, if they aren’t verified by ID or passport, if they don’t have a private gallery, movies and if they don’t make any profit to the site. But most of all they should still pay whatever credits the person has before they can deleted the profile.
Ps: the site insists that I break the user agreement by post the day of the week on MY HEADLINE TITLE.
But I research and I have taken snap shots of several profiles that still online and doing the something that you are punishes me for... So I haven’t idea why me?? That is all up to you guys what you want to do.
That is my point and my suggestion
Happy New Year! Have a good one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adult work has deleted my profile - by honey_friends - 29-12-2012, 15:22
RE: Adult work has deleted my profile - by xKatieBabyx - 08-12-2014, 22:03

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 831 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 4,159 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 9,120 19-04-2019, 09:46