Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult work has deleted my profile
When you sign up to AW you are agreeing to their T&Cs.

''We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:

remove any Member profile (including photographs) or other material that, in Our sole discretion may be inappropriate or We suspect to be illegal, subject Us to liability or such that may violate these Terms of Use or where required to do so by law;''

''AdultWork.com is operated in an open and honest fashion as a club for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the club or in any way against the interest of the club and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited. The Webmasters decision on this will be final.''

For you to be removed without warning i suggest you look back over the T&Cs as you must have breached them.

http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp

Aw do not go around deactivating service providers for the sake of keeping a few credits for themselves, or to 'pick on you' as you said before, unfortunately these things happen if you do not adhere to the rules.
Ana has it spot on try contacting them using her instructions above.

As for your content, should you open up a new account they will not be able to transfer your previous profiles content.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Well it's a matter that I don't agree on my case. But any away thanks for your advise.

Ps: As they have change they terms... that is the point, I have use the words MONDAY,TUESDAY WED OR 16TH 17TH 18TH AND OTHER on the headline for sevEral years and never was a problem . and I could see other profiles using it also. I can point several profile that i have seach and take snap shoot from it.

I have been member since 2006 ..as I said it was never a inssue before..

Never mind.

Thank you!

(29-12-2012, 17:13)Katy_Exige Wrote: When you sign up to AW you are agreeing to their T&Cs.

''We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:

remove any Member profile (including photographs) or other material that, in Our sole discretion may be inappropriate or We suspect to be illegal, subject Us to liability or such that may violate these Terms of Use or where required to do so by law;''

''AdultWork.com is operated in an open and honest fashion as a club for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the club or in any way against the interest of the club and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited. The Webmasters decision on this will be final.''

For you to be removed without warning i suggest you look back over the T&Cs as you must have breached them.

http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp

Aw do not go around deactivating service providers for the sake of keeping a few credits for themselves, or to 'pick on you' as you said before, unfortunately these things happen if you do not adhere to the rules.
Ana has it spot on try contacting them using her instructions above.

As for your content, should you open up a new account they will not be able to transfer your previous profiles content.

Reading this thread has just told me why my own account was maybe deleted, and taught me that I should definitely read the T & C's more carefully!

That being said, could someone please tell me if it's absolutely legitimate for me to open a new account with AW having had one deleted by them? And do I have to ask their permission first?

Sorry if this is repeating a question asked by others but I can't seem to find a definite answer trawling the forum. I'm probably just being blind but would really appreciate the help :-) Thanks.
Hi, depends on the reason it was de-activated. Generally its safe to open a new account as normal without letting them know.

If it was a serious offense your new profile may get de-activated again though.

You can pm me the reason for the ban if you wish, if you dont know it for definite we can find out for you and maybe get the old one re-activated.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
My account has been restored. Thanks again, admin.
Glad to hear it Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi I have an account on Adultwork well I had two but the first one (Jazmine95) when signing up i ticked TV/TS thinking it meant had I been on tv for adult work i didn't realise until others started coming into my room asking if i was a transvestite because of being in that section of course I went to change this but was told my gender couldn't be changed so i deleted my old account and (asked for it to be deactivated) I then made a new one with a similar name Jasmine95 and had been making money last week. However when logging on today I've been told my account has been deactivated! my new account with credits on. How do I get my account backSad
Please can someone help me?
Hello. I am writing because I made my account Jazmine95 and used the wrong gender i clicked TV/TS by accident thinking it meant something else. I then realised I couldn't change my gender because AW doesn't let you after registering so i requested my account be closed and i then went and registered a new account using the username Jasmine95 however Ive logged on today only to find that the account has been deactivated and I can't log on;( that account was verified and id sent all the requested files etc in. I then went and tried reactivating my other account Jazmine95 and it let me on there but that account isn't verified and I've sent numerous ID and verification photos in to try and get my account verified so i can apply for the daily pay service but I'm not getting any response? please can you reactive my old account Jasmine95 that is verified and close the Jazmine95 one instead as Jasmine95 is already set up to daily pay and is verified it would save a lot of hassle, i also have reviews on that account etcSad
Kind regards and hope you can get back to me asap WHEN I TRY CONTACT AW THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE I GET THE MESSAGE : Your message has not been submitted. AND I have no idea whySad ugh please can someone help me
It always says that but if you look at the bottom right of the help box it says "send anyway" x
Maybe I missed something, but I don't understand the problem . If you follow those steps and contact them you will receive help or a reply. That's the only way to contact them. Keep your message short , friendly and clear.

Can't be that difficult. And don't send them tons of emails. Wait for the reply.

(21-01-2012, 21:22)Admin Wrote: If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Step 1: Click this link here. Then click "Close Window" at the bottom.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 718 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,863 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,932 19-04-2019, 09:46
  Unable to read emails on Adult work blue-satin 4 7,486 14-11-2017, 20:16
  Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest Madame X 5 8,675 24-09-2017, 12:49