Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult work has deleted my profile
Hi, the username and password you will have. When it says message not submitted keep reading or read the guide fully.

It does work, many people us it everyday and it works for them with no issues.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(28-12-2012, 20:43)Admin Wrote: Hi, the username and password you will have. When it says message not submitted keep reading or read the guide fully.

I try several times

user name and password its not working , So I guess it's not hope to have it sorted out,,Dodgy
(28-12-2012, 20:43)Admin Wrote: Hi, the username and password you will have. When it says message not submitted keep reading or read the guide fully.

I just keep trying and trying and it's not working for me ! you guys must have a email address that i can send my request?? I am so furious with that BS.
I will open a new profile and I will expect you guys to up load my pictures and movies and credit the money on it!

[b]I will open a new profile and I will expect you guys to up load my pictures and movies and credit the money on it! [/b]
Hi, that attitude doesnt help your problem. Your only making it worse for yourself.

I have sent a few today and they have all went through perfectly, when you see the "
Your message has not been submitted." keep reading like I told you to, look down the bottom right for the submit button as pictured in the help guides.

Apart from me coming to your house and showing you how to do it theres not much else I can do.

Good luck with your pics/movies and credits though.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I Don’t think I have attitude! I felt like I have been rip-off that is all. Actually if anyone has the interested solve the problem and credit my money back or send me a check. AW has all my details bank account, home address, full name, passport copy etc... So do you think I am the one should be cool???

I keep ask the same thing send me an email address, a person name and number and I will make a contact. I want speak to a person... That is not much to ask. In the mean time the staff should be checking and deleting account that don't make profit, don't are verified, Don’t log in for a list 3 months, But off course I know you guys have not time or interested in small fish... Just big fish??

Know I am having 50% attitude.... Can anyone speak to me??? Have a conversation on the phone???

Nobody ever knows where are you guys?? MALTA, USA, UK? phillipines where is the office you must have a contact number???
No attitude but you write this "I Don’t think I have attitude!" and shout at me. !'s and multiple ??? are quite rude things to have in messages.

No time for small fish but yet here I am replying to you.

Personally I wouldnt be speaking to you on a phone if this is how you are, why cant you simply send the message to fix it and thats it, why all this need to phone someone, your making it alot harder for no reason.

If you are interested in solving the problem then send the ticket like everyone else does.

adultworkbanner4
Before I posted here! I have tried several times and still couldn't get the system to deliver my complain. So I start getting frustrated but I don’t care about the profile. I just want make sure my movies were truly deleted and also my private gallery, I hate to think that can be profitable used somewhere else.
Don't worry! I will survive without that profile... It's not a big deal.

Off course I don’t think anyone on adult work cares? But I think it’s unfair as I have done every single effort to keep my profile up-date and I felt like I have work and haven’t get paid…
Whatever I think adult work has the right to ban anyone, if they are not a long term advertiser, if they aren’t verified by ID or passport, if they don’t have a private gallery, movies and if they don’t make any profit to the site. But most of all they should still pay whatever credits the person has before they can deleted the profile.
Ps: the site insists that I break the user agreement by post the day of the week on MY HEADLINE TITLE.
But I research and I have taken snap shots of several profiles that still online and doing the something that you are punishes me for... So I haven’t idea why me?? That is all up to you guys what you want to do.
That is my point and my suggestion
Happy New Year! Have a good one.
Honey Friends - AS frustrated as you are you need to understand that this forum is not owned by adultwork, so you're complaining to the wrong person. Admin has tried to help as much as he possibly can.

When you go through the process of writing adultwork an email , at the end it says 'MESSAGE NOT SENT' then at the bottom of the window there is a button which says 'SUBMIT FEEDBACK NOW' - you need to press that button to submit the message to Adultwork. - Hope that helps a little and you are returned any monies you are rightfully owed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 717 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,862 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,931 19-04-2019, 09:46
  Unable to read emails on Adult work blue-satin 4 7,486 14-11-2017, 20:16
  Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest Madame X 5 8,675 24-09-2017, 12:49
Last Post: Madame X