Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
Hi, both AW and DP will email to confirm. We would be hoping to process today for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Alexa Reid UK
hi, I applied to be on daily pay quite a few days ago.

I changed my name from HornyTattooWife to HornyBoredHouseWife and received an email 2 days ago about it, I explained I had changed it but it's the same password etc. I didn't even receive an email back to say they got my info or that email, I emailed again today and still nothing.

My under name is as above HornyBoredHouseWife and my password is the same as the one as I have applied with. My email is elledaywyn@gmail.com. Thanks for your time. Hopefully I can be added to your books soon x
Am asking too much but can we be featured on the homepage everyday
Hi, we bid on every other day for the homepage, 90% chance of winning it usually.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi,
I have signed up for your group (and been accepted) - I emailed you regarding gaining access to the private Forum and also posted on the dailypay forum but not received an answer.

Can you help me gain access to the Private Forum.

Pretty-Zoe-Tgirl.

Thanks
Hi, step one needs completed here still http://adultworkforum.com/announcements.php?aid=14

Once done, let me know here.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-09-2016, 23:25)admin Wrote: Hi, step one needs completed here still http://adultworkforum.com/announcements.php?aid=14

Once done, let me know here.

Thanks

Hi,

I have done this and emailed you on adultwork (step 3)

it says: 'You applied to join this group: 12-08-2016, 16:58'

Thanks

Zoefdom (Pretty-Zoe-Tgirl)
Hi, silly me, I was looking for Pretty-Zoe-Tgirl, approved now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Just wanted to check I have done everything properly to join the daily pay service

I have a verified AW account and completed the VAT form with my URC details (completed this form tonight)
I have signed up to daily pay entering my user ID/password etc..
I've completed the payee details and selected payment on request

How long will this take for me to be signed up and ready to make my first payment request and how to I do that now (normally go to credits page and transfer credits)

Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

Many Thanks

Mia_Starlight
Hi, once setup you request via this quick form http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1 instead of on AW.

Applications are being processed but theres currently a queue to join sorry, joining time shouldnt be too long though, possibly Thursday/Friday latest we hope.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,236 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,766 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,859 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,326 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,836 28-12-2012, 20:05