Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want
(28-01-2013, 21:52)family dogg Wrote: I think the average punter wants a bit of certainty. Is the girl real, does she really turn up/answer the door? Does she charge what she says and do what she says she does for that money? Can she direct me to her place and can I park OK there.

It helps for the girl to look good with photos - amateur or pro - that appear to be ral without photoshop and don't show off the poor elements of the body.

A profile that doesn't shout about all the things not to do, that answers emails unless asking for phonecalls instead.

A positive attitude on the phone (at least until anyone shows himself to be a prat).

Punters worry that the girl is fake, there is a bloke to threaten him and he will get fleeced.

Then yes, a good looker and some intimate services...

Really good post that. Focus on the things you definitely want to do so that I'm certain you're happy if I ask for it, or I can just ignore your profile if we don't match.

Regarding photos, if you're able to show your face (realise this often isn't the case) then that helps. Many (both men and women) seem to forget that smily eyes are the sexiest thing. And eyes need some light (but not enough to make you squint) and focus to look good.

For those of us not good at articulating what we want, a service where the lady leads would be good (and I'm not talking dominatrix).

I'm not a particularly experienced punter, but I find the service that's the biggest let down when asking for the GFE is french kissing even when it is clearly stated on the profile. I don't think it's my breath ;-) and I hope it isn't me in general, but I get the impression that often they don't want to do it. Fine, but I wish in that case it hadn't been advertised.
Punters like to get what they paid and/or ask for as advertised on aw...

1. Too much wg ads displaying services they do not provide and likes using 'discretion' to attract punters then avoid doing it and pointing out their profile it's their discretion. (Avoid if not getting the services they profile and politely ask them about it too).

2. The person actually looks like the photo displayed on aw. (So many times I'd got stung by wg displaying fake photos on their profile. Just say sorry to the wg that you wanted the girl on the photo as displayed on aw and walk away)

3. Dont pick up phones during the punt. (A good hint that they don't give a hoot about you and usually this is because they are in the job for the short term. Though not all short term wg are like that).

4. Smells nice. If in doubt, do the sniff test. (If they tastes good as they smell then your with a keeper.)

5. Provides condoms. (Yes there are some wg trying a fast one and wants sex bareback. Just decline and ask for a condom).

Lastly, use your common sense.
married to a nun and looking for fun
(04-01-2013, 14:31)iluvjem Wrote: Also a lot of men don't know what they want or if they do don't know how to express it.

Now this is very true.Suppose this isnt much help though.
I would however say,just do your likes list with things you like/are prepared to do and don't worry about what the "average"punter is after as no matter what you put down,someone will find something and message for something you havent listed Smile
(07-03-2013, 02:13)Kenkent Wrote: Punters like to get what they paid and/or ask for as advertised on aw...

1. Too much wg ads displaying services they do not provide and likes using 'discretion' to attract punters then avoid doing it and pointing out their profile it's their discretion. (Avoid if not getting the services they profile and politely ask them about it too).

2. The person actually looks like the photo displayed on aw. (So many times I'd got stung by wg displaying fake photos on their profile. Just say sorry to the wg that you wanted the girl on the photo as displayed on aw and walk away)

3. Dont pick up phones during the punt. (A good hint that they don't give a hoot about you and usually this is because they are in the job for the short term. Though not all short term wg are like that).

4. Smells nice. If in doubt, do the sniff test. (If they tastes good as they smell then your with a keeper.)

5. Provides condoms. (Yes there are some wg trying a fast one and wants sex bareback. Just decline and ask for a condom).

Lastly, use your common sense.

All good points ken but I say, 'at discretion' on my enjoys list (i would refer you to your point 4). i do not say, 'at discretion' as part of some clever ruse to attract unsuspecting clients and doubt that many girls would.

i'd imagine they use it in the same manner as myself, for when a client just has no concept of personal hygiene or has something very contagious looking. there is no fun to be had choking on latex so if you've had covered oral when the profile says, 'at discretion' there's probably a reason.

find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
All I want is an honest, accurate profile.

Had an amazing punt the other day, and I think that was due in no small part to the 100% accuracy of a well written profile, with accurate photos. The photos weren't even pro or semi pro, they were self taken by the girl, blurred out face for discretion, but again spot on accurate - same with advertised services.

I almost felt like I knew her before I even met her, and even after just 2 emails and 2 texts, I just knew it was going to be a great meeting.

I'll be back, as Arnie would say..... Wink
"French kissing (at discretion) seems to be the one least likely to be delivered. Apparently it usually means "I don't kiss, but if you look like Brad Pitt, I might". Sadly the celebrity that I most closely resemble is James May.

I have only met one really enthusiastic kisser, and she was enthusiastic about everything. She snogged me as soon as I entered the room, then had my trousers down and was giving me a BJ before I had the chance to hand over the cash (which was in my trouser pocket, I didn't want to disturb her...)
Wonder if it was the same girl I saw the other day Simon, lol.

Same here, full on french kissing before she had taken 2 paces into the room, undressed and still kissing before the paperwork was done. Great start which just set the tone for the whole 2 hours.
(31-03-2013, 18:23)Simon Wrote: "French kissing (at discretion) seems to be the one least likely to be delivered. Apparently it usually means "I don't kiss, but if you look like Brad Pitt, I might". Sadly the celebrity that I most closely resemble is James May.

I have only met one really enthusiastic kisser, and she was enthusiastic about everything. She snogged me as soon as I entered the room, then had my trousers down and was giving me a BJ before I had the chance to hand over the cash (which was in my trouser pocket, I didn't want to disturb her...)

I actually have a bit of a thing for James May, Simon - you wdn't be safe with me Wink
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(02-04-2013, 11:43)x Connie x Wrote: I actually have a bit of a thing for James May, Simon - you wdn't be safe with me Wink

...Interesting! The next time I go to Edinburgh, I'll have to remember not to have a haircut for a few weeks beforehand!
Not too sure whether this thread is about what clients want to see on the service provider's profile or during the booking.

As for the profile - it's easier to say what I don't want - NEGATIVITY. A profile focusing on "I don't do this, I won't do that, if you ask me such and such I'll report you and if you are looking for content share I'll publicly garotte you". Tedious in the extreme and doesn't convey friendliness or compel me to make a booking. Just the inverse, I'll toss that profile and move on despite the fact I wouldn't be falling foul of anything she is complaining about (I would hope).

Lead up to the booking: Good comms, a booking request confirmed, an SMS when the lady is 5-10 mins away (I only do outcall) so I know she is en route, and a big smile when I open my front door.

The booking: I've noticed some girls do seem to have a routine almost like a script so subsequent bookings could be identical to the first. I also tend to have a routine, so this is also partially my fault and I should try harder to vary things, but I do like girls who do different things so there is a surprise element to the booking. It certainly makes me repeat bookings.