Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you think the "Adult Workers Forum" public of private?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think it is private
9.09%
2 9.09%
I'm unsure
9.09%
2 9.09%
No, I think it is public
81.82%
18 81.82%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you think this section of the forum is private?
Think it's habit , a lot are just used to posting on the adult forum thread, we will all have to try make an effort to post on the pvt section if that is we want it to be hidden.

I have replyed to threads I think should be hidden but that's habit too .
No 'private' forum is ever truly private.

I've learned over the years that many ladies let clients use their pcs and laptops, some even let them read hidden providers sections, or pass on information from there. Some think this is harmless, others do it on purpose. I've also had ladies tell me guys let them into punters only sections, personally I'm not interested and the less you know the better in my opinion!

I myself learned the hard way when I was new and mentioned something to a guy without thinking about it. The result of my indiscretion meant another lady continued to have difficulties. At the time I thought I was simply helping two people who'd had a misunderstanding and brain went out the window.

I have also been on the receiving end where another member of another forum more or less repeated something I'd posted in a supposedly 'private' section not open to the guys.

I now never reveal anything and always post assuming that at some point the contents of my post may become public(although I also hope that that assumption isn't true!).

Sorry to put a dampner on things, but human nature is human nature and people have different motives and ways of thinking.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Thanks for the feedback SB, im sure we all know nothing is private in this life. Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(08-12-2012, 16:23)Admin Wrote: I have changed the titles of all the board areas to either Public or Private to highlight the area, also renamed the private access thread to "How to access the Private Service Provider Forums" to highlight this area isnt the private one.

That's a good idea!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I know it's public. Hence my AW name isn't showing. Wink
Its says its a public area Wink
(21-12-2012, 23:39)blue-satin Wrote: Its says its a public area Wink

Smartarse!

Big Grin
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Admin sweetie... now that you have lovingly made it about as clear as it could possibly be which areas are public and which are private... do you think you could be a love and delete or archive this thread as it is no longer relevant... and possibly even misleading!

Thaaaaaaaank you!

xxx
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I join the private forum please? Fetish_Ella 0 3,041 24-01-2018, 07:52
Last Post: Fetish_Ella
  private forum access swpurelily 1 3,669 12-11-2016, 01:16
Last Post: Cece
  Private section? MissHoneyBaby 2 4,815 26-05-2016, 12:26
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Can I get approved for the private forum? KristinaW 14 18,362 16-10-2015, 00:14
Last Post: xmanchesterfun
  How to get approved on the private forum? Mia_Fox 21 31,380 02-10-2015, 00:59
Last Post: violett