Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
I'm forever fiddling with the advanced settings on my c920, I can never get myself or my surroundings the right colour!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(06-01-2013, 12:02)Classy_Katy Wrote: I'm forever fiddling with the advanced settings on my c920, I can never get myself or my surroundings the right colour!

Hi Katy

I have got my Logitech 910 perfect its just this new conference cam i am having trouble with!

Happy New Year to you!

xx
Happy New Year to you too!

I use my c920 for making clips too and I have fiddle with the settings everytime I use it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(06-01-2013, 11:57)mistress-diane Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:41)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:18)roxysummner Wrote: hi lolly coxx

Is the cam easy to use on the remote ?

i have been looking at this cam for a while would make life a lot easier when a guy says zoom in i have to say yeah one min as i sit up looking thro the web controls lol looking minging and losing the moment

if i was in your cam room and said zoom into your face is it easy to do when you get used to it or is it complicated if that makes sense Big Grin

i use my logitech 9000 I don't think the mic to video is the best after all thats all your paying for I have to use an external mic and its better than the 9000 mic lol and cost a lot less

but i would love the ease of a remote!!! who wouldn't Big Grin

Hiya,

Yeah really easy, just a case of having the remote close by and getting used to really, prob take me a while before it becomes second nature, but the remote is easy plus or minus button for zooming in And out and arrow buttons for panning the cam to the angle u want .

Sound on its good too, I haven't tried the sound on just cam it yet but was doing it via Skype with a friend x

Thank you for that i will give it another go lol. Have you found out if you can change the hue/brightness? I look very pale on it and i am not so that was one thing i didn't like! xx

Hi,

Yes it's got all the settings the other logitechs have where u can go into advanced settings and change the brightness contrast etc.

Not on it at the moment but if you need help finding the settings for it, I will have another look where I found the pop up box to alter them

X
(06-01-2013, 12:39)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 11:57)mistress-diane Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:41)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:18)roxysummner Wrote: hi lolly coxx

Is the cam easy to use on the remote ?

i have been looking at this cam for a while would make life a lot easier when a guy says zoom in i have to say yeah one min as i sit up looking thro the web controls lol looking minging and losing the moment

if i was in your cam room and said zoom into your face is it easy to do when you get used to it or is it complicated if that makes sense Big Grin

i use my logitech 9000 I don't think the mic to video is the best after all thats all your paying for I have to use an external mic and its better than the 9000 mic lol and cost a lot less

but i would love the ease of a remote!!! who wouldn't Big Grin

Hiya,

Yeah really easy, just a case of having the remote close by and getting used to really, prob take me a while before it becomes second nature, but the remote is easy plus or minus button for zooming in And out and arrow buttons for panning the cam to the angle u want .

Sound on its good too, I haven't tried the sound on just cam it yet but was doing it via Skype with a friend x

Thank you for that i will give it another go lol. Have you found out if you can change the hue/brightness? I look very pale on it and i am not so that was one thing i didn't like! xx

Hi,

Yes it's got all the settings the other logitechs have where u can go into advanced settings and change the brightness contrast etc.

Not on it at the moment but if you need help finding the settings for it, I will have another look where I found the pop up box to alter them

X

That would be great tyvm xx
Right just had a fiddle, i cant remember downloading anything with this cam and there is only a skype plug and driver avail to download for this cam anyway, so i am assuming its the logitech software that was already installed on my laptop with the c910.............but it does pick up this cam enabling you to change brightness contrast etc.

I hope you know the box i mean lol should be the same as you used to change settings on your other cam, you need to click on it to pop the box up which will come up as webcam gallery quick capture and then the picture of a cam with the name of the cam you are using.

There are 5 small boxes under these click on motion detection which sends you to a screen if you want to record a clip or take a picture, on the right hand side under conrols at the very botton is advanced settings, click on that and your come to the properties box the one you need to change your settings as desired.

if you do this when you are on justcamit you can see it changing your settings in the just camit cam window.

Hope this helps xx
(06-01-2013, 16:45)Lollycoxx Wrote: Right just had a fiddle, i cant remember downloading anything with this cam and there is only a skype plug and driver avail to download for this cam anyway, so i am assuming its the logitech software that was already installed on my laptop with the c910.............but it does pick up this cam enabling you to change brightness contrast etc.

I hope you know the box i mean lol should be the same as you used to change settings on your other cam, you need to click on it to pop the box up which will come up as webcam gallery quick capture and then the picture of a cam with the name of the cam you are using.

There are 5 small boxes under these click on motion detection which sends you to a screen if you want to record a clip or take a picture, on the right hand side under conrols at the very botton is advanced settings, click on that and your come to the properties box the one you need to change your settings as desired.

if you do this when you are on justcamit you can see it changing your settings in the just camit cam window.

Hope this helps xx

That is brilliant ty so much in taking the time to explain it. I will give it another try!

Have a great day xx
Strike everything i have said about this god forsaken cam, used it on directcam today, it kept freezing, cutting off, blacking out, then had issues with the sound had a bloody nightmare with it, tried changing settings etc nothing seemed to work and the clear cam i got with it became awful on justcamit, i am sending it back and had to go back to my trusty old c910 cam...........which i never have a problem with.

I really liked the tilt pan and zoom feature apart from that having tested out working on justcamit it pretty much sucks, not sure if mine had a fault but when it started ruining my pvts thats it, its gone
(08-01-2013, 17:32)Lollycoxx Wrote: Strike everything i have said about this god forsaken cam, used it on directcam today, it kept freezing, cutting off, blacking out, then had issues with the sound had a bloody nightmare with it, tried changing settings etc nothing seemed to work and the clear cam i got with it became awful on justcamit, i am sending it back and had to go back to my trusty old c910 cam...........which i never have a problem with.

I really liked the tilt pan and zoom feature apart from that having tested out working on justcamit it pretty much sucks, not sure if mine had a fault but when it started ruining my pvts thats it, its gone

Yes tried mine again i don't like it at all. I agree the c910 is the best definitely. In fact i hate it that much i have just put it up for sale!
xx
Hi this is my first post here! Im currently using the conference cam and its truy not much to hide there. I just play with lighting to soften things up a bit and you can adjust the saturation and exposure in whatever app you cam with. Justcamit or skype.

Uhm, where did I put my drink?