Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
Hi Folks

Just wondering your thoughts on webcams..

I'm currently using the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Webcam but thinking about upgrading...

Any advice? Huh

Heart
I really liked my pro 9000 but it fell into the bathroom basin when I was about to film a clip! So...I now have a Logitech c920, which is HD...I like it but it only records in widescreen, and for justcamit you need to increase the bandwidth...I have mine on the max which is 1mbps, it lags on the default setting. I think it doesn't work well on Macs though. Others swear by the c910 but I haven't tried it. I do notice the difference in quality from the pro 9000 though, and you can use a tripod with this one.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Thank you Katy..Heart

Sounds like the c910 may be the way forward Big Grin
I have the c910. Great quality pic, both for camming and for videos. It's also not high speed internet dependent. I had the pro9000 before, and the difference is huge!
Wow, that's very interesting.

Looks like I'll be investing in one then..

Thanks hon...
I just got the c920 it's really great even compared to pro 9000
(05-12-2012, 21:46)kitty Wrote: I just got the c920 it's really great even compared to pro 9000

Hi
Does anyone know which webcam can zoom in and out with a remote control like you sometimes see girls do on sites like SM?

Thank You x
Ooo I'd like to know that too!! Big Grin
You'll either need a camcorder, or something like the Logitech conference webcam, I think it's called. You'd have to check the Logitech website. So you're talking a few hundred quid investment.
logitech pro all the way. Stick with it, it's the best! The later versions show up way too much/ too clear for comfort if you know what i mean!