Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
(04-01-2013, 17:59)mistress-diane Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 16:05)Lollycoxx Wrote: Finally got round to ordering the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam should be with me tomorrow so will let you know if its worth the money x

I was lucky enough to have the Logitech conference cam bought for me at Christmas!

I am afraid to say i have gone back to using my other Logitech as i don't like it. It shows every wrinkle and flaw big time and also you have to have it where the signal works for the remote so if you have it in front of your laptop it blocks the view of the picture the client sees.

If you put it to the side you appear to not be looking straight into the cam and if you put it behind the remote won't work because of the signal.

I might try it again again sometime soon!

xx

Lucky you, mine were all skin flints this Xmas with the wishlist !!

What is yr other webcam i use the Logitech c910 which pretty much shows yr flaws too but it's crystal clear so was hoping this conference cam would be even clearer as it costs so bloody much.

I wish I posted something before I ordered it last night now as it was a luxury really as nothing wrong with my cam.

How come it blocks there view if you have it in front of yr laptop? Surely you just look at the webcam??

Dam it, well it should turn up in the morning will have a fiddle , have you tried recording anything with it?
X

(04-01-2013, 18:25)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 16:05)Lollycoxx Wrote: Finally got round to ordering the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam should be with me tomorrow so will let you know if its worth the money x

I was lucky enough to have the Logitech conference cam bought for me at Christmas!

I am afraid to say i have gone back to using my other Logitech as i don't like it. It shows every wrinkle and flaw big time and also you have to have it where the signal works for the remote so if you have it in front of your laptop it blocks the view of the picture the client sees.

If you put it to the side you appear to not be looking straight into the cam and if you put it behind the remote won't work because of the signal.

xx

What is yr other webcam i use the Logitech c910 which pretty much shows yr flaws too but it's crystal clear so was hoping this conference cam would be even clearer as it costs so bloody much.

I wish I posted something before I ordered it last night now as it was a luxury really as nothing wrong with my cam.

How come it blocks there view if you have it in front of yr laptop? Surely you just look at the webcam??

Dam it, well it should turn up in the morning will have a fiddle , have you tried recording anything with it?
X

Maybe its me but it seems to block the window that i look in to see what they see if that makes sense? I constantly look in that window when i cam!

I think is is that Logitech i have in-fact i have 2 of the same it was the latest one before the conference anyway!

No i didn't get as far as recording and also i couldn't see how to enhance the brightness only saw the special effects which obviously i didn't want lol.

If i am honest i don't think i have given it a fair trial. See what you think and let me know please!

xxx
(04-01-2013, 18:44)mistress-diane Wrote:

xx

X

Maybe its me but it seems to block the window that i look in to see what they see if that makes sense? I constantly look in that window when i cam!

I think is is that Logitech i have in-fact i have 2 of the same it was the latest one before the conference anyway!

No i didn't get as far as recording and also i couldn't see how to enhance the brightness only saw the special effects which obviously i didn't want lol.

If i am honest i don't think i have given it a fair trial. See what you think and let me know please!

xxx

I will have a play around with it tomorrow and let you know, sounds a bit of a headache lol

Oh special effects any alien ones? that may just do it for some of the guys Big Grin

yes know the box your on about thats really odd it would block that view, i was really excited bout getting it as well just hope i find it better than my other one xx
(04-01-2013, 19:10)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 18:44)mistress-diane Wrote:

xx

X

xxx

I will have a play around with it tomorrow and let you know, sounds a bit of a headache lol

Oh special effects any alien ones? that may just do it for some of the guys Big Grin

yes know the box your on about thats really odd it would block that view, i was really excited bout getting it as well just hope i find it better than my other one xx

Yes let me know please! You can only have it at 2 heights on the stand or on the stalk so you are limited there! The zoom pan and tilt are excellent in-fact too good because it really shows up any imperfection but remember i am 56 so i am sure i have a lot more than you lol.

xx
Hmm not liking the sound of these imperfections showing up clearly, don't want to be having botox even more......not when its not tax deductible xx

(04-01-2013, 22:44)Lollycoxx Wrote: Hmm not liking the sound of these imperfections showing up clearly, don't want to be having botox even more......not when its not tax deductible xx

Try it and see you might love it as i say you are a lot younger than me lol. Good luck and let me know what you think xxx
Well got the new webcam today, your right Mistress diane..shows your imperfections, when i put my face really close to the cam shows i had the tiniest of blackheads on my chin, that i couldnt even see in the mirror lol.

You can put it in front of your laptop no problem and the client just sees the cam not the stalk.

I agree it does suck a bit having it behind the laptop as you cant use the tilt and zoom motion then.

but it you play about long enough with it it is a great cam, love the remote with the tilt pan and brill zoom.

Was a bitch to set up on my macbook with other apps though as i use the mac side to record my clips, just seen they have a new one out just for the mac so that will be my next purchase but for now i will use this on my pc bootcamp bit of my mac.

not so sure its worth the £200 but for serious cammers that want want a function that zooms in and out with a really clear cam its great.

Going to have to be shaving that little dildo hole everyday!
hi lolly coxx

Is the cam easy to use on the remote ?

i have been looking at this cam for a while would make life a lot easier when a guy says zoom in i have to say yeah one min as i sit up looking thro the web controls lol looking minging and losing the moment

if i was in your cam room and said zoom into your face is it easy to do when you get used to it or is it complicated if that makes sense Big Grin

i use my logitech 9000 I don't think the mic to video is the best after all thats all your paying for I have to use an external mic and its better than the 9000 mic lol and cost a lot less

but i would love the ease of a remote!!! who wouldn't Big Grin

http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=926835&T=926835

Follow me on twitter @roxannesummner
(06-01-2013, 02:18)roxysummner Wrote: hi lolly coxx

i have been looking at this cam for a while would make life a lot easier when a guy says zoom in i have to say yeah one min as i sit up looking thro the web controls lol looking minging and losing the moment

if i was in your cam room and said zoom into your face is it easy to do when you get used to it or is it complicated if that makes sense Big Grin

i use my logitech 9000 I don't think the mic to video is the best after all thats all your paying for I have to use an external mic and its better than the 9000 mic lol and cost a lot less

Hiya,

Yeah really easy, just a case of having the remote close by and getting used to really, prob take me a while before it becomes second nature, but the remote is easy plus or minus button for zooming in And out and arrow buttons for panning the cam to the angle u want .

Sound on its good too, I haven't tried the sound on just cam it yet but was doing it via Skype with a friend x

(06-01-2013, 02:41)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:18)roxysummner Wrote: hi lolly coxx

Hiya,

Yeah really easy, just a case of having the remote close by and getting used to really, prob take me a while before it becomes second nature, but the remote is easy plus or minus button for zooming in And out and arrow buttons for panning the cam to the angle u want .

Sound on its good too, I haven't tried the sound on just cam it yet but was doing it via Skype with a friend x

Thank you for that i will give it another go lol. Have you found out if you can change the hue/brightness? I look very pale on it and i am not so that was one thing i didn't like! xx