Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How many UK Webcam girls use Dailypay?
brill thank you for that now i get it lol.....im so damn blonde its ok wht i have been doing all along is correct i was getting in a panic then lol....im still struggling with our days of pay and wht days are in what pay over xmass lol....ill get there yet x x x x
I popped my Daily Pay Cherry Yesterday, and it felt goooood!!! Big GrinBananaGoofy
I cammed for the first time since joining last night, dont think i actually went on till around 11pm, expected a couple of busy hours, but i was that busy i couldnt get off till 4.30am!
(05-12-2012, 11:09)saffysecrets Wrote: I popped my Daily Pay Cherry Yesterday, and it felt goooood!!! Big GrinBananaGoofy

Hi babe, who pays the daily pay is it AW or groups that pay it, I was going to start using it today but have no idea how to lol x x
Hi, this group http://groups.adultwork.com/4246 pays it on AW.

You can join here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla/...2&Itemid=8

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I am still a bit worried regarding giving out my password to this site if that makes sense....who else use this way of being paid daily and is it AW themselves that pay us or is it another group of people? i was contacted by a lady saying she could pay me daily but i was a little concernd xxx
www.adultworkwebcammers.co.uk / DP Service are the people who makes the payments.

The list of others that use the service is here http://groups.adultwork.com/4246 most may not be forum members here yet though.

You can change your password before submitting the form and change it back after the profile is transferred, we dont need to know your real password at any stage.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Im on dp and a forum member Big Grin
(07-12-2012, 11:50)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Im on dp and a forum member Big Grin

Hi babe, is it good...im joining today hopefully just waiting on a reply from them via AW to let me know a couple of things x
I joined a few days ago, i had a small glitch, due to my bank NOT daily pay. Id say go for it the extra exposure ive got has paid their 6% and more. Anything you earn from now if paid via aw you wouldnt get till after xmas, with daily pay you will get it all before!

just wanted to add that they are really busy, and even if they were interested in your emails, (unlikely) i doubt they would have time to read them anyway and they are welcome to look at my prv gallery if they really want to!!! What else could they do? They are a business at the end of the day and if they acted untowardly it would affect them, there isnt one bad comment on the internet about them, believe me i looked before i joined!